Page 4619 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36194119451945694609461646174618461946204621462246294669 ... LastLast
Results 46,181 to 46,190 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So for people who have done their account linking on PSO2 on Steam, help me out here. If I link this with my Windows 10 version, can I remove the Windows 10 version and work from the Steam install itself? Also does the Steam Controller have full utilization on the Steam version?
    Once you have linked your accounts, then yes, you can delete the Windows 10 version. After linking them, I even installed the Steam version on my laptop that didn't have the Windows 10 version installed, and had no problems.

No idea on the Steam controller thing, though.

Thanks for the info. I do hope the Steam Controller works. I can do 3-button setup no other way without sacrificing already set buttons.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the only choice.
    oh well
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quick Question:

What's the most efficient way to get the "Flash Crystal Grania" (閃機晶グラーニア) for the still series? Which steps/stage to run for Divide Quest? I'm not in any teams so I'm soloing, and I know that it make take a while, but I'll put in the time and the effort.

I just returned from like 6-8 months of not playing and solo'ed a few steps of Divide Quest, and yeah, it's doable with Force.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Quick Question:

What's the most efficient way to get the "Flash Crystal Grania" (閃機晶グラーニア) for the still series? Which steps/stage to run for Divide Quest? I'm not in any teams so I'm soloing, and I know that it make take a while, but I'll put in the time and the effort.

I just returned from like 6-8 months of not playing and solo'ed a few steps of Divide Quest, and yeah, it's doable with Force.

Thanks.
    just farm emer fragments , and get the titles for more faster emer crystals

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Quick Question:

Thanks.
    there sorta isnt a fast way of grinding for these stones, they're box rewards with low rates, you either you get it or dont and 250% RDR tickets and RDR boosters in general won't boost the chances of it dropping. hopefully RNGesus blesses you enough times to get what you need.

you're only alternatives are the monthly 4 (which resets this upcoming maintenance btw) and i think the one or two you get from the Arks Mission the first time only (its account rewarded). you just missed the 2 they gave out during the anniversary LQ's we just had.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Edit:

Alright thanks guys, thanks for the responses. At least now I know how getting the mats work and the time frame.

I'll just do what I can and try my best to farm + exchange at the medal shop and work at it for several months if I need to.

Also tried DQ with Ph and it's easier + faster than with Fo, so I'll run it as Ph for the Still Rod.

Again Thanks for the responses.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Aug 6, 2020 at 03:53 PM.

Spoiler!

According to Google Translate, I didn't get my points for:
    -Non-stop clear
    -Success with all partners

What the hell does that mean and would I've gotten the true ending if I complete those?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

S rank for true end on any mode

by play it from start to the end without resume and save all npc trials
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 6, 2020 at 04:51 PM.

So I answered my question after a prolonged wait, so I'll answer this for others; yes you can use the Steam Controller fully with this version. I can use 3-button setup without any limits like on the JP version.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!