Page 4625 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36254125452545754615462246234624462546264627462846354675 ... LastLast
Results 46,241 to 46,250 of 46801

How do you learn the recipes required for some of the NPC craft requests?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoman3 View Post
    How do you learn the recipes required for some of the NPC craft requests?
    You have to complete the Crafting Achievements to unlock new recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You have to complete the Crafting Achievements to unlock new recipes.
    Cheers for the swift reply. I suppose that's gonna take a while then with the craft cooldowns. Longterm goal I suppose!

i saw a summoner dude using Glass in mining base VR using a photon blast/Julius N in very beginning of Wave 1. how is that even possible? i recall PB require you to deal certain damage or take certain damage to build it's charge

it's very weird considering
    - you only have 30s before the wave start spawning mob. and it won't be enough to make full charge PB in UH difficulty
    - you can deal damage to standing tower to restore PP (just like 12* queen vera back then) but it won't count in parser and won't trigger lifesteal weapon potential
    - the dude is standing in boss spawn area which implies he wasn't smacking the tower to deal dmg

am i missing something? is there a niche weapon potential / candy that makes you have full charge PB in very beginning of the run before you deal any damage? i tried to ask around and they told me to take my meds. i usually record my run but missed this one (VR is not that interesting)
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    i saw a summoner dude using Glass in mining base VR using a photon blast/Julius N in very beginning of Wave 1. how is that even possible? i recall PB require you to deal certain damage or take certain damage to build it's charge

it's very weird considering
    - you only have 30s before the wave start spawning mob. and it won't be enough to make full charge PB in UH difficulty
    - you can deal damage to standing tower to restore PP (just like 12* queen vera back then) but it won't count in parser and won't trigger lifesteal weapon potential
    - the dude is standing in boss spawn area which implies he wasn't smacking the tower to deal dmg

am i missing something? is there a niche weapon potential / candy that makes you have full charge PB in very beginning of the run before you deal any damage? i tried to ask around and they told me to take my meds. i usually record my run but missed this one (VR is not that interesting)
    Genon self damage charges PB

Edit: Nevermind..problem fixed
    Last edited by Unlmtd; Aug 19, 2020 at 12:59 PM.

Are 14 star weapons max grinded to +35 the same way 13 star weapons are? Would I need 6 of a single 14 star weapon in order to max it out? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Are 14 star weapons max grinded to +35 the same way 13 star weapons are? Would I need 6 of a single 14 star weapon in order to max it out? Thanks
    All the same grind cap rules that apply to 13*s apply to 14 and 15 too. Just make sure you actually check the grind cap, because all 13* and higher weapons DROP with maxed grind cap. Getting them from other stuff like trade ins usually doesn't though.

presss Q change weapon info tab to 2 then look at the bottom text if it 30 then you need it to over extend but in these days those 13-15 drops are already at 35

Understood. Thank you.