Page 4219 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 321937194119416942094216421742184219422042214222422942694319 ... LastLast
Results 42,181 to 42,190 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    did the latest update break the PA for Hero's Brand new star for TMG

I noticed that the JA PP recovery cricle takes longer to appear now and sometimes it doesn;t even appear at all.

Isit a bug ???
    Doesn't seems to be any problem when I tried it a bit earlier ....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    On October 17 there is an 100% exp boost event correct?

I wanted to make use of the stack of boosters I have to quickly level up. So just wanted to know the best combination for stacking boosts to level using exp tickets.

These are the boosts I have:
    50/100% EXP BOOST
    50/100/150% TRI BOOST

Also wanted to know if these boosts would stack with the above boosts?
    Team Experience Boost 10%
    Daily Boost 50%
    Party Boost 40%

Out of curiosity, does anyone know roughly how much exp is needed to level from 1 to 80? And also from 50 to 80?

Thanks
    1 to 80 (without Perfect <Class> I-IV): 82,709,900 EXP
    1 to 80 (with Perfect <Class> I-IV): 102,379,900 EXP
    50 to 80 (without Perfect <Class> I-IV): 77,551,900 EXP
    50 to 80 (with Perfect <Class> I-IV): 97,221,900 EXP

EXP Boost, Triboost, and Daily Triboost would additively stack (100+150+50=+300%EXP) and Party Boost and Team Boost would multiplicatively boost it ([(300)x1.4x1.1]=462% EXP Boost).

Boosters of the same type do not stack with each other (ie. you can't stack a +50%EXP with a +100% EXP).
    Multiplicative boosts only apply to EXP, not to RDR or Meseta.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 13, 2018 at 12:28 AM.

Any information on Critical stats?
    Like if any stat increases its rate or something outside of skills and weapon abilities in some 14*.

I'm especially curious on why critical hit is never chosen as a skill for some hunter builds and so on, does it not stack or am i just ill-informed?

(Crit hit and damage wise)

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Any information on Critical stats?
    Like if any stat increases its rate or something outside of skills and weapon abilities in some 14*.

I'm especially curious on why critical hit is never chosen as a skill for some hunter builds and so on, does it not stack or am i just ill-informed?

(Crit hit and damage wise)
    A quick, rough explanation:

The way Criticals work in this game is that they are the maximum damage you can naturally hit rather than being extra damage like in other games; with almost all 7*+ weapons, you have a 90% damage variance bonus, so you are hitting pretty close to max damage on average.

Technically, DEX does increase your minimum damage, but the variance bonus from 7*+ weapons actually makes DEX useless since it automatically gets you to your highest minimum damage.

The reason that many builds don't go for Crit Rate increase is that it is a waste of points if you cannot reach 100% Crit Rate and/or don't have a skill that does do bonus damage on Crit (like Fi's Crit Strike); for example, with a Hu/Fi build, the highest Crit Rate you can get just from Skills is 55% (25% from each Skill Tree plus 5% natural Crit Rate), and those 5 points on each tree could find better use elsewhere.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 13, 2018 at 12:31 PM.

have been hunting in the enchanted forest for awhile now and still no tag bode unit ( Leg part )

am I doing something wrong ?? not killing the right boss?? just rng?? I do not know.. it has been weeks since the quest was launched and till now I still cannot find it.. somethings wrong =.=

have been hunting in the enchanted forest for awhile now and still no tag bode unit ( Leg part )

am I doing something wrong ?? not killing the right boss?? just rng?? I do not know.. it has been weeks since the quest was launched and till now I still cannot find it.. somethings wrong =.=
    RNG, thats all, anything can drop it. rates are stupid low just an fyi, you had your best chance when bode units drop rate were increased awhile back

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    RNG, thats all, anything can drop it. rates are stupid low just an fyi, you had your best chance when bode units drop rate were increased awhile back
    I could not find one when the drop rate was up even lol =.=

Is there a reason they keep using a Space Channel 5 song for the Halloween EQs? It doesn't seem particularly fitting unless there's some reference I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    Is there a reason they keep using a Space Channel 5 song for the Halloween EQs? It doesn't seem particularly fitting unless there's some reference I'm missing.
    That, and the annoying samba music in the easter event...
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I could not find one when the drop rate was up even lol =.=
    idk what to tell you, when the Bode Leg released, I farmed EF like everyone else and ended up with like 17 of them, the Rears came in 2nd with around 9 and Arm was around 3. Pray you find a Bode unit or use the new ones from BEQ

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    No idea, its the same reason we have a child singing to us during Xmas EQ, you would think Sega would create like new music for PSO2 for seasonals instead of reusing out of place music for the EQ's/Lobbies.