Page 4561 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 356140614461451145514558455945604561456245634564457146114661 ... LastLast
Results 45,601 to 45,610 of 46801

Any guides for affix with latest recipes especially for units (In terms with weapons, I just transfer ability from decent weapon affix drops)? I know the basics but all I can do is Power 3, spirita 3, apprentice soul and other stuff that I know simply. Got no idea regarding those mana raviere (dunno if thats correct)

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Any guides for affix with latest recipes especially for units (In terms with weapons, I just transfer ability from decent weapon affix drops)? I know the basics but all I can do is Power 3, spirita 3, apprentice soul and other stuff that I know simply. Got no idea regarding those mana raviere (dunno if thats correct)
    All the combination affixes are pretty tough to make.

Doing Astral Soul:
    You need 4x Soul Catalyst +1x Darkness Soul in your mix (60% chance).
    A Soul Catalyst is made by having 1x Persona Soul + 1x Apprentice Soul + 1x Loser Soul + 1x Elder Soul + 1x Double Soul (10% chance)

Doing Ether Factor:
    You need 4x Factor Catalyst + 1x Ether Soul (60% chance)
    Factor Catalyst is made by have 1x Mother Factor + 1x Yamato Factor +1x Deus Factor (10% chance)
    Ether Soul is made by having any 2 among Escarde Soul, Toh oh Soul and Full Vegas Soul (10% chance)

Doing Mana Reverie
    You need 4x Reverie Catalyst + 1x Omega Memoria (60% chance)
    Reverie Catalyst is made by having 1x Persona Reverie + 1x Double Reverie + 1x Apprenzina Reverie + 1x Elder Reverie + 1x Loser Reverie (10% chance)
    Omega Memoria is made by having 1x Omega Reverie +1x any of Historia Soul or Fabula Soul (10% chance)

Crack V is made by combining Crack stuff (2x Crack I gets Crack II, etc...) but chances are lowering for each level so as you may guess, making Crack V comes with a low percentage
    Returner V is made by combining Returner stuff (exactly the same as Crack except Returner is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay rarer and not worth the price)

Arks MAX is made by having 3x Arks Fever (60% chance)

EV XXX HP are made with 1x Lesser XXX V + 1x Lesser Stamina V (50% chance)
    EV XXX PP are made with 1x Lesser XXX V + 1x Lesser Spirita V (50% chance)
    The "Lesser" affixes are made exactly the same way as Crack.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    All the combination affixes are pretty tough to make.

Doing Astral Soul:
    You need 4x Soul Catalyst +1x Darkness Soul in your mix (60% chance).
    A Soul Catalyst is made by having 1x Persona Soul + 1x Apprentice Soul + 1x Loser Soul + 1x Elder Soul + 1x Double Soul (10% chance)

Doing Ether Factor:
    You need 4x Factor Catalyst + 1x Ether Soul (60% chance)
    Factor Catalyst is made by have 1x Mother Factor + 1x Yamato Factor +1x Deus Factor (10% chance)
    Ether Soul is made by having any 2 among Escarde Soul, Toh oh Soul and Full Vegas Soul (10% chance)

Doing Mana Reverie
    You need 4x Reverie Catalyst + 1x Omega Memoria (60% chance)
    Reverie Catalyst is made by having 1x Persona Reverie + 1x Double Reverie + 1x Apprenzina Reverie + 1x Elder Reverie + 1x Loser Reverie (10% chance)
    Omega Memoria is made by having 1x Omega Reverie +1x any of Historia Soul or Fabula Soul (10% chance)

Crack V is made by combining Crack stuff (2x Crack I gets Crack II, etc...) but chances are lowering for each level so as you may guess, making Crack V comes with a low percentage
    Returner V is made by combining Returner stuff (exactly the same as Crack except Returner is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay rarer and not worth the price)

Arks MAX is made by having 3x Arks Fever (60% chance)

EV XXX HP are made with 1x Lesser XXX V + 1x Lesser Stamina V (50% chance)
    EV XXX PP are made with 1x Lesser XXX V + 1x Lesser Spirita V (50% chance)
    The "Lesser" affixes are made exactly the same way as Crack.
    Holy sh--, I never knew it was THAT complicated to do those but thanks, I'll be saving this for future reference cause I can't imagine myself doing those combinations anytime soon. I'll just stick to my power 3 and other simple affix xD

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Holy sh--, I never knew it was THAT complicated to do those but thanks, I'll be saving this for future reference cause I can't imagine myself doing those combinations anytime soon. I'll just stick to my power 3 and other simple affix xD
    Yeah, and just imagine having to do it all again when units get updated or you're replacing them. not to mention the fortune you'll need if you go the buying route for the ones that can be bought.

In general I found all that to just not be worth the bother. or for any reasonable person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Yeah, and just imagine having to do it all again when units get updated or you're replacing them. not to mention the fortune you'll need if you go the buying route for the ones that can be bought.

In general I found all that to just not be worth the bother. or for any reasonable person.
    if you take the time to learn how to affix properly its worth doing, either for personal use or for making some nice meseta during boost weeks
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Gunner, XB1, controller, How to s-roll? Can’t seem to get in the flow of srolling normal attacking and staying in the air. It’s frustrating i just want to play this class, instead i’m sitting in forest trying to get it’s basic moves down. Help please

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    Gunner, XB1, controller, How to s-roll? Can’t seem to get in the flow of srolling normal attacking and staying in the air. It’s frustrating i just want to play this class, instead i’m sitting in forest trying to get it’s basic moves down. Help please
    What do you have Weapon Action set to? Are you using the Front Roll Ring? Are you sticking to Roll>Roll>Normal or are you doing the full Roll>Roll>Roll?

All my classes wep action set to Y and yeah i got front roll ring, was doing normal>roll x2 or x3. Idk just feels like i’m doing something wrong and the JA window feels off.
    Gotten a bit better at it i just don’t think i should have been doing normals between each roll.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossCQC View Post
    All my classes wep action set to Y and yeah i got front roll ring, was doing normal>roll x2 or x3. Idk just feels like i’m doing something wrong and the JA window feels off.
    Gotten a bit better at it i just don’t think i should have been doing normals between each roll.
    The Normal after Roll #2 is to avoid the last slo-mo Roll since that's the one that can really screw with timing. Also, you can't JA the S-Rolls themselves, just from them to an Attack or PA, so you only need to worry that JA timing window.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post

I am pretty sure that one of the main uses of the new special ability transplant is so that you can take the super-expensive affix that you did with older units and transfer them to newer units, so you don't have to do the affix again.

Of course, you need to be patient enough to collect the necessary transplant passes in order to do so. But, at least now there is another way.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9