Page 4464 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 346439644364441444544461446244634464446544664467447445144564 ... LastLast
Results 44,631 to 44,640 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by diegohungria View Post
    yes ..."/vo10" chat "sen ryo gu senkai"

The PA autoword is RNG (and a very low %) I tried doing like 20 PA and only listen to it once
    This is maybe to prevent spaming the chat with autoword every time you do a PA
    Tried to do it with the Techs and the rate is much higher (like every 3 techs or something like that)

There are some ones that are not RNG, like the Dark Blast Trigger, Boarded AIS, etc.

Any place better than Enchanted Forest for Chaos Stone?
    Try to make 2nd Atlas Ex wasted first 50 stone on demon weapon that i don't have Shvelle and Jutus, Solo these boss is quite tiring and it not drop at all when solo (not so good gear is factor too)

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    Any place better than Enchanted Forest for Chaos Stone?
    Try to make 2nd Atlas Ex wasted first 50 stone on demon weapon that i don't have Shvelle and Jutus, Solo these boss is quite tiring and it not drop at all when solo (not so good gear is factor too)
    demon fossils: enchanted forest , not sure if buster quest grade 3 drops these (long time without play one)
    cleansis boosters drops like crazy in EF , schevelle drops alot more on BQ grade 3 (im sure in this one)

a tip that i can give you (but is expensive) is:
    1 if you have the ingredients to build a lumiere weapon , build it , even if is not the weapon type you want
    2 grind to +35 a val gunblade or any val weapon (if is the same type as the lumiere weapon you save some resources)
    3 turn the val weapon into a 14* atlas then change it into the weapon type of your lumiere weapon
    4 turn those into a 15* atlas, then change it into the category you want

The IP ban issue that is been lifted a permenant thing or does it have something to do with the nintendo switch ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    The IP ban issue that is been lifted a permenant thing or does it have something to do with the nintendo switch ??
    We don't know, if it doesn't go back up after a few months, that'll be your answer.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    There was an IP ban?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Is there a dead zone option? The default one is massive, and I can't find a way to change it.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    There was an IP ban?
    Why do you think SEA had to use proxies for so long?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Why do you think SEA had to use proxies for so long?
    Oh that, I thought he was referring to a recent IP ban in NA or EUR. So over 2 years after that joke of a service closed down, they finally lifted that banned? Better late than never I guess.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Oh that, I thought he was referring to a recent IP ban in NA or EUR. So over 2 years after that joke of a service closed down, they finally lifted that banned? Better late than never I guess.
    I think they lifted it . I mean it's only been a day since I could log in normally without a VPN/proxy.

Will have to check later today. Cause from my previous experience the ban was lifted but only for a few days then put back up

This happened once before hence I am not putting my hopes up so fast.

I wish this ban permanently is removed so that I can finally
    Play using my full network and possibly at a lower ping rate than 100. I mean I have a 1GB fibre home internet line.

Also I fully agree that the SEA server service is not only a joke , it's also a nightmare.

And

If anyone wants how I can 100 ping and above, blame mudfish (VPN)
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 30, 2019 at 04:45 AM.