Page 3777 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2777327736773727376737743775377637773778377937803787382738774277 ... LastLast
Results 37,761 to 37,770 of 46801

Would I be likely to receive some sort of ban if I were to log in to PSO2 from a different computer and location on one day before returning to my previous system and location the next day?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Velkir View Post
    Would I be likely to receive some sort of ban if I were to log in to PSO2 from a different computer and location on one day before returning to my previous system and location the next day?
    i don´t think so because i did it and havent received a ban yet, in fact, the point of net cafe points is log in on PSO2 on some cafe places or something like that, could be bringing your own computer trought

What is the current fastest way to level up solo?
    I have been away for a while and i need to catch up to unlock the new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    right now, doing the quest whit the exp bonus on it (check whose episode quest 1-4, change everyday), feactures quest, dropping some keys.
    as always trow a party maker so people join, is a free exp boost for all, not solo at all but help

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHawk View Post
    i don´t think so because i did it and havent received a ban yet, in fact, the point of net cafe points is log in on PSO2 on some cafe places or something like that, could be bringing your own computer trought
    Alright, thank you. Usually I'd play on my desktop, but in a few days I have to be going somewhere and would need my laptop if I want to play that day.

right now, doing the quest whit the exp bonus on it (check whose episode quest 1-4, change everyday), feactures quest, dropping some keys.
    as always trow a party maker so people join, is a free exp boost for all, not solo at all but help
    Adding on, remember that even when running solo, you should have a full party of NPCs with you since the EXP boost you get from the Party Boost is multiplicative instead of just additive; if you are not running the LQ (which does not allow NPCs), and have a +50% Daily Boost, +50% Donut, +75% EXP, +100% Triboost, with 3 NPCs that will be a 450% EXP boost instead of just 375%. With three other actual players, that boost goes up to 525% EXP outside of the LQ and 875% EXP in the LQ vs 625% EXP solo in the LQ.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 31, 2017 at 07:06 PM.

Does Solo PD drop Ray/Union weapons at a good rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    you should just join through multimatching the 1-4 LQs, many heroes in the "queue" so you can get carried easily
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Alright, thank you. Usually I'd play on my desktop, but in a few days I have to be going somewhere and would need my laptop if I want to play that day.
    When you log in from a different computer/location/IP address, the game will sometimes temporarily "block you out" & request a confirmation code. The code is sent to the email that was tied to your Sega ID account. As long as you know what email is tied to PSO2, you can get the code when it requests it & you'll be fine.

Spoiler!

wasnt there some sort of replacement option for expert blocks? i cant seem to find it but id like to know how to turn that on if it still exists.