Page 4155 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3155365540554105414541524153415441554156415741584165420542554655 ... LastLast
Results 41,541 to 41,550 of 46801

Ok, so I finally want to use up my Conqueror's Crests, but I'm not sure what to go for.
    I already have Spread Needle (from a drop) and Lavis Cannon (from Crests becuase I needed it so badly), and I'm planning on reaffxing my Atra Rod to 4/2/3 (though I am still on the fence about trying to get it to 8 slot during Boost Week [August 22-28]), so that leaves my options as:

• Akatsuki: I'm hesitant on this one because my Hunter also doubles as a Hero, so the Potential wouldn't benefit when I switch over.
    • Quelle Scarlette: When I do use my Fighter, DS is one of my more often used weapons, though I am not too clear on how much of a boost the Potential on this really gives between the extended whirlwind duration and the damage increase.
    • Kazami-no-tachi: Katana is one of my least used weapons in general, but the potential on this one might make me be willing to use it more.
    • Jupiter Tullus: I should, in theory, have enough Badges to make a full set of Shien DBs by the end of the event, but I'm not sure if Tullus' potential would make it a better investment.
    • Quelle Windea: Hesitant again because its Potential is unusable with Hero and I'm mostly worried I would forget to recast Chain Trigger to keep the damage Potential active (though I guess with full SP into Chain Trigger, it does give me some wiggle room).
    • Rykros Staff: Having auto Pet Sympathy and the Megid attack seems like it could be good, but I'm not sure if it is really worth it to use Crests for.

Thoughts? Opinions? Any alternate options for any of these that might be worth it to actively attempt to hunt for (assuming RNG is merciful to me)?
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 14, 2018 at 02:01 PM.

Scarelette or Kazami.

But really, if it were me, I'd just save those crests...

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Thoughts? Opinions? Any alternate options for any of these that might be worth it to actively attempt to hunt for (assuming RNG is merciful to me)?
    imho rainbow DB not worth the effort, affix 6 weapons with SSA is a pain, and for the rest it's really up to you depends on class you want to play more.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

what happened to the official Sega forums? I read something about them migrating back in Feb or something but I can't seem to find the new or anything of the sort. I know PSO2's west official site is gone a long time ago but I was curious if they wiped out that section on their official forums too

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    imho rainbow DB not worth the effort, affix 6 weapons with SSA is a pain, and for the rest it's really up to you depends on class you want to play more.
    I have a lot of Val SSA fodder, and in general, since my DB Bouncer isn't my "main" for high end content, I'm likely just going to put some of the cheaper SSAs that I don't have on there. Also, collecting the badges for this is really just an excuse-goal for the event since I already got what I really wanted (Zirenheit-NT and enough Homura JBs from drops to also make a pair of Shien JBs).

I have a lot of Val SSA fodder, and in general, since my DB Bouncer isn't my "main" for high end content, I'm likely just going to put some of the cheaper SSAs that I don't have on there. Also, collecting the badges for this is really just an excuse-goal for the event since I already got what I really wanted (Zirenheit-NT and enough Homura JBs from drops to also make a pair of Shien JBs).
    Then why bother ? just go get different types of weapons.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Then why bother ? just go get different types of weapons.
    Different strokes for different folks

Quelle Scarlette > Rykros > Kazami
    Prioritised in that order while considering on what you said.

Quelle because it's latent is good and you said that you used DS often.
    Rykros simply because there's not much comparable alternative for tact in the first place.
    Kazami is a good choice as well, might as well pick it up if you have spare crest.

Jupiter Tullus is debatable, but shouldn't guren would be a better choice? That weapon will auto-recast shifta at fixed interval to the point you will always have shifta active, it should benefit you if you have shifta air attack boost learned since you don't have to cast shifta yourself every few seconds, this weapon is easily farmable for rainbow set is also a big plus. Shien might work as well though i'm not a big fan on how it's latent works, and deband sucks.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 14, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Quelle Scarlette > Rykros > Kazami
    Prioritised in that order while considering on what you said.

Quelle because it's latent is good and you said that you used DS often.
    Rykros simply because there's not much comparable alternative for tact in the first place.
    Kazami is a good choice as well, might as well pick it up if you have spare crest.

Jupiter Tullus is debatable, but shouldn't guren would be a better choice? That weapon will auto-recast shifta at fixed interval to the point you will always have shifta active, it should benefit you if you have shifta air attack boost learned since you don't have to cast shifta yourself every few seconds, this weapon is easily farmable for rainbow set is also a big plus. Shien might work as well though i'm not a big fan on how it's latent works, and deband sucks.
    Tullus is actually still one of the strongest DBs provided you use the weapon for Distract > PBF loops, simply because SSAs have a hard type keeping up with the extra 30k it gives on every Distract for that loop. Shien could probably get a bit close to that, but Guren can't afaik. Both weapons are good anyway, so mostly depends on what you choose, but Tullus is definitely a good investment and should be around the top of that list

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I seemed to have missed a bit of info on the removal of element changing items. Are they going to be obtainable in a different kind of scratch? Does anyone have some clarification on what's going on with these?
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!