Page 4162 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3162366240624112415241594160416141624163416441654172421242624662 ... LastLast
Results 41,611 to 41,620 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No, it just switches from using your T-ATK stat to using your S-ATK stat in damage calculations for the JB's normal attacks and PAs; it doesn't convert the T-ATK into S-ATK.
    oh , i see i been misundestanding that togle for 3 years ( since ep 3 came out) im sure i looked like stupid DX XP

also investigated some good afixes like ether factor(+30 to all and +10 HP and 6 pp) and mark of yoyo(+40 to the 3 atk stats and +50 HP) , the T-atk can work for stronger heals only :/

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    also investigated some good afixes like ether factor(+30 to all and +10 HP and 6 pp) and mark of yoyo(+40 to the 3 atk stats and +50 HP) , the T-atk can work for stronger heals only :/
    I do not believe that "Mark" affixes can be transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I do not believe that "Mark" affixes can be transferred.
    thanks for the warning , i will be keep loking for something that give S-atk and HP

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    So S1:Flowing Intent resets upon weapon switching. Does this also reset when changing Weapon Palette on the same weapon?
    guys don't forget about my question :<

guys don't forget about my question :<
    Not used to translation changes, but flowing intent = flowing grace right ? If so resets upon weapon change but not on palette switch (as long as it's the exact same weapon and not a duplicate without the SSA). Similarly to Nemesis Shield, any weapon with Flowing Grace on it can be switched to another weapon that has it and effect will stay active
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 18, 2018 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Not used to translation changes, but flowing intent = flowing grace right ? If so resets upon weapon change but not on palette switch (as long as it's the exact same weapon and not a duplicate without the SSA). Similarly to Nemesis Shield, any weapon with Flowing Grace on it can be switched to another weapon that has it and effect will stay active
    Will this work if you swap from one Red Petal Flash active weapon to another of a different type?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Will this work if you swap from one Red Petal Flash active weapon to another of a different type?
    Red petal resets upon switching, even with a weapon from a different type

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    No, Flowing Intent and Flowing Grace are two different abilities.
    I ask because SWiki specifically mentions that Flowing Intent resets upon weapon switch and Flowing Grace doesn't. Flowing intent boosts Damage over time and caps at 4% after 30 seconds. Did we have any weapons similar to this yet?

No, Flowing Intent and Flowing Grace are two different abilities.
    I ask because SWiki specifically mentions that Flowing Intent resets upon weapon switch and Flowing Grace doesn't. Flowing intent boosts Damage over time and caps at 4% after 30 seconds. Did we have any weapons similar to this yet?
    Ooooh this one. We only had Gix and it was kind of an oddball. Palette for sure never resetted it, but weapon prolly does like petal

A few years ago ares 13* were like today’s 14* , difficult to get and a blessing to get 2 and 60 element one. Also skull weapons from that spider boss from kuron free field, and griffin 13* etc. I have lots of OT weapons from back then with great affix and max grinded. Is all that time getting those considered wasted now? Or do you think they will eventually add a NT for those old big accomplishments/finds? I have a couple austere that I’m looking forward to the NT, but have they ever mentioned all the other difficult to find rainbow drops from a few years back ?
    Susi
    Ship 2