I don't suppose a Large Icon set more recent than the one from 4/19 has been uploaded?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    So there are 3 slots for photon arts on a weapon. Do people just use 1 photon art in all 3 slots for their combos, or is it common to mix and match?
    With 3-button it's 6 slots for normal attack, weapon action and photon arts.
    For old-school 2-button, usually FI/HU and HU/FI will have PA combos to take advantage of TAJAB, other classes may use 1 PA per palette for each situation or so.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

How good are the Slave series weapons? How fast can you farm the crystals needed to get them???

Pony Extraordinaire TheDerpySupport's Avatar

Can summoner not use ANY sub-class weapons? I'm a Summoner/Techer but it wont let me equip any talis or wand

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    How good are the Slave series weapons? How fast can you farm the crystals needed to get them???
    They are not particularly good in most cases as far as 13* go. The farm would be pretty slow as well, with no one doing any sort of UQ most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDerpySupport View Post
    Can summoner not use ANY sub-class weapons? I'm a Summoner/Techer but it wont let me equip any talis or wand
    Having something as a subclass does not allow you to use its weapons, only its skills, PAs, and techs if it has any. To use a subclass' weapon, you will need to find one with the ability to be innately wielded by your main class. Some weapons can be used by all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    With 3-button it's 6 slots for normal attack, weapon action and photon arts.
    For old-school 2-button, usually FI/HU and HU/FI will have PA combos to take advantage of TAJAB, other classes may use 1 PA per palette for each situation or so.
    Thanks, but I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

When using the old layout (i.e. the original one that everyone uses by default), most classes using a weapon with a shift action will put the same PA in 3 times in a row, except for Fighters which often have different PAs in the slots to make use of Tech Arts Just Attack more easily/often. When using the 3 button layout (i.e. the new one where you map every action to a specific command), your PAs are not sequenced or tied to your basic attack anyway so it does not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    Thanks, but I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Look for an all class weapon.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doom break isn't on the affix sim yet?

What other affix uses the same rules as it? Yamato factor?

Any affixes it can't be used with, like how stigma and flict don't get along?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 8, 2016 at 03:38 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I am thinking of picking up another Austere since I am about to max out my Austere Katana.

Which Austere should I go for? Sword, Wired Lance, Twin Dagger, or Double Saber?