Page 4434 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 343439344334438444244431443244334434443544364437444444844534 ... LastLast
Results 44,331 to 44,340 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The link quest only affects the overall point tally for the panel rewards. It in no way affects your personal scores - that's limited to PC only. so for the Astral Guardian ticket, you have to earn all 2000 points playing on PC.
    then i have to give my self a hell of runs :P

thanks for the info

For this game, can we use a point and click system for movement? I'm not really good at wasd that's why, lol.
    Last edited by impactiko; Jul 18, 2019 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by impactiko View Post
    For this game, can we use a point and click system for movement? I'm not really good at wasd that's why, lol.
    There's no option for point and click in PSO2. If you're really that uncomfortable with using a keyboard might want to try a gamepad instead
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

What does everyone think of the Music in PSO2?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    There's no option for point and click in PSO2. If you're really that uncomfortable with using a keyboard might want to try a gamepad instead
    Thank you so much for the reply Nyansan. At this moment, I am waiting for the American PSO2--so I'll check some gamepad and save some money when the game comes out
    Last edited by impactiko; Jul 19, 2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    I think a lot of it is hit and miss. Im particularly fond of PDs Ooze remake and Omega Luthers BGM. Absolutely detest Omega Apprentices BGM, like nails on chalkboard
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I like it, but I also happen to like a lot of the tracks I've seen people complain about like the episode 4 music. I'm also a not a fan of the "sympathy" system they use for the randomized music, and I find most of the tracks sounds better when they aren't made of a bunch of random parts, it makes the music less memorable because you don't get used to a specific order of the parts.

Also, even though I like it, compared to its contemporaries I don't really think it's up to snuff. Soken has been knocking it out of the park with FFXIV, but maybe comparing anything to Soken's music isn't fair.

Compared to any other online game I've played, it is leagues above and beyond. I'd even compare it favourably to single-player games, but that's because the OST is so huge that it is bound to have many pieces I like.

The Dark Falz battles (and Profound Dankness) have great themes.

I have a character at level 55 and i went to koffie nothing new or no mission, how do i unlock Super Hard selection on the missions yall?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    I have a character at level 55 and i went to koffie nothing new or no mission, how do i unlock Super Hard selection on the missions yall?
    Super Hard, Extra Hard, and Ultra Hard are unlocked with the same CO as Very Hard, you just need to make sure that you are at the right minimum level to run an SH Quest (which can vary from 50 to 55, though the LQ actually has a minimum of lv40 for SH). There is a chance you need to trigger a Koffie cut-in, in which case you just need to approach the main Campship Gate.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 20, 2019 at 03:23 PM.