Page 3709 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2709320936093659369937063707370837093710371137123719375938094209 ... LastLast
Results 37,081 to 37,090 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I can't seem to find any definitive credits for the simple voices, and my ear isn't trained enough to recognize voices, unfortunately.
    You can add additional voice prompts (ie. ones aside from the ones that happen naturally when you attack) by using "/vo#" in your autowords.

Okay I found out how to set up the voice, But still my character will only talk every 8th PA I use It's weird, and it's mostly just using /vo1 and I want it to always use /vo7.

So my game crashed during Deus again. happens maybe once a week... usually after a good week of 0 crashes. Now my CPU and GPU aren't being overloaded... but I am using a quad core CPU. So my question is - Does PSO2 use more than one core? Is PSO2 programmed to do that? PSO2 on its own uses maybe 15-20% cpu power. If PSO2 doesn't use more than one core then I could see the game crashing because it thinks it reached its limit even if it is only at 25%.

Are there any uses for outdated 13* weapons or should they just be dumped?

Thank you in advance!

Does anyone know that song in the Driving Rain EQ during the E-trial with only Ultimate Darkers spawning? It sounds like a girl singing a lullaby.

Quote Originally Posted by akitalevia View Post
    Does anyone know that song in the Driving Rain EQ during the E-trial with only Ultimate Darkers spawning? It sounds like a girl singing a lullaby.
    "Omoi Matoi", Matoi's (1st) character song. It was used in-game to promote the Song Festival II CD, so they recycled it even though she has a second character song that I like better..
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Has there been any Information on how weapon camos will work for the new Hero class as I can't tell If the existing camos per each weapon category will be able to be used on the hero version of the weapons or If It will only be getting brand new, hero specific camos.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    "Omoi Matoi", Matoi's (1st) character song. It was used in-game to promote the Song Festival II CD, so they recycled it even though she has a second character song that I like better..
    Oooh thank you. I knew I heard it before.
    Last edited by akitalevia; Jun 27, 2017 at 06:30 AM.

Is there a chance that SEGA will upgrade the 12star instrument weapons to NT with Yamato CF v2?

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Is is possible to transfer multiple special ability factors to a single base weapon?
    Ex. Power IV SAF from Nox to a Zeinesis weapon to get Power IV and Sentence Triple along with the other affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Are there any uses for outdated 13* weapons or should they just be dumped?

Thank you in advance!
    Well besides being used as grind fodder, if they have a decent amount of grind levels on them, as of right now no they have no purpose. Right now 13* if they aren't being used are pretty much worthless to keep around. The only reason to keep them around is for the possibility of that weapon gaining a new potential.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Is there a chance that SEGA will upgrade the 12star instrument weapons to NT with Yamato CF v2?

Spoiler!
    If they do it will be a whole new weapon so the ones you already have will remain OT while the new ones will drop as NT. There was talks awhile back about being able to switch OTs to NTs but only for Austures and that was about 6 or so months ago.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jun 27, 2017 at 07:12 AM.