Page 3886 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2886338637863836387638833884388538863887388838893896393639864386 ... LastLast
Results 38,851 to 38,860 of 46801

Thanks Bellion, that was driving me insane.

But yeah, that definitely sounds like unintended behavior. Not severe enough to get banned for, maybe, but might be something they'll fix.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Oct 15, 2017 at 07:58 PM.

So I just recently got a Seiga Blade through the collection files I've heard that if you upgrade it to Seikaiser Blade it will always have +35 grind cap regardless of what the Seiga Blade got, is this true?

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    So I just recently got a Seiga Blade through the collection files I've heard that if you upgrade it to Seikaiser Blade it will always have +35 grind cap regardless of what the Seiga Blade got, is this true?
    This only applies to the following weapons as they are OTs:
    • Seiga Sword (Sword)
    • S.CN Stag (Twin Daggers)
    • HFB Kamaitachi (Katana)
    • Seiga Launcher (Launcher)
    • Valkyrie R25 (TMGs)
    • Quotz Lithos (Talis)
    • Quotz Cane (Wand)
    • Quotz Keyless (Jet Boots)

Seiga Blade is an NT, so it doesn't apply.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 16, 2017 at 01:13 PM.

Is the Yamigarasu-NT the NPC gives you after completing all her COs account only or can all my characters get one after completing all of her COs?

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    Is the Yamigarasu-NT the NPC gives you after completing all her COs account only or can all my characters get one after completing all of her COs?
    It is per character, and with 3 characters you have enough feathers to buy enough extras to +35 it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is per character, and with 3 characters you have enough feathers to buy enough extras to +35 it.
    Lovely! Thanks!

I have a Zein weapon right now and I'm planning to switch to Qliphad once I get 120 fuses.

I want to get Anthesis Trainer but would I need to farm more than 120 fuses or what? I've been searching info but some say that I only need 120 fuses (Use the fuses to switch to Qliphad and get Anthesis on it by using fuses again? Or some different stones?)

Really confused on what to do

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    I have a Zein weapon right now and I'm planning to switch to Qliphad once I get 120 fuses.

I want to get Anthesis Trainer but would I need to farm more than 120 fuses or what? I've been searching info but some say that I only need 120 fuses (Use the fuses to switch to Qliphad and get Anthesis on it by using fuses again? Or some different stones?)

Really confused on what to do
    When you trade a Zeinesis for a Qliphad, it automatically gets Antithesis Trainer as its potential since that is Qliphad's only potential. Qliphads don't need more fuses to unlock the potential, just photon spheres (this only matters if you found the Qliphad as a drop, or you traded the Zein for one when it is under +30).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    When you trade a Zeinesis for a Qliphad, it automatically gets Antithesis Trainer as its potential since that is Qliphad's only potential. Qliphads don't need more fuses to unlock the potential, just photon spheres (this only matters if you found the Qliphad as a drop, or you traded the Zein for one when it is under +30).
    Thank you! Clears up everything

im trying to progress trough omnibuss ep 2 missions but i came across this error, for some reason im unable to continue with the quests, anyone knows what the requeriments are? Attachment 41384
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif