Garan for katana is accurate as Garan is Japanese. Most 13* katana have Japanese names (Ryuuga = dragon fang, Kuuga = void fang, Garan = orchid fang). Bumped has the Dual Blades named as "Savior" as opposed to Saver (which is equally viable to translate as Saber, MMBN4 was chock full of translation errors and flat out mistakes, "what a nice young man she was!"). I'm not sure about Bogen as opposed to Bowgun, since German is otherwise completely absent.

Bumped has Orbit sword listed as Dinsulph Orbit, the launcher as Vitol Orbit, and the TMGs as Mistol Orbit. The other weapons went uncovered. Don't recognize the origin of these names, but maybe someone else will.

For the Invade series' potential name, Cirno translates 必撃 as Inevitable for 2/3 uses on its page, both dealing with critical hits. The third use was translated as Assault. 必撃 in itself is a combination of "inevitable, certain" and "attack". 構, by itself, refers to a posture, build, etc, and in combinations can mean things like readiness or fighting stances. Actually usable English names aren't really my thing, but I guess you could use something like "Determined Assault".

Since I'm talking about translations, I suspect that "Magic Pledge" for Slave series is not quite accurate, as the kanji translated as magic, 魔, can be quite confusing as it's also regularly used to refer to demons and other similar things. Particularly with the Nemesis series being an angelic counterpart, I think it'd be better to translate it as "Demon's Pledge" or something along those lines. 誓約 means things like promises, oaths, and vows, which also adds to the demon interpretation I'm leaning toward.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    Rather than me attempting translation, it's probably better if someone else translated the potentials and descriptions. I'm sure someone has, though I can't find it anywhere.
    *I'll place my bets on LonelyGaruga
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    機動応変・一式 (Agile Response System One): 納刀、抜刀でPP回復速度が変化し、攻撃時のPP回復量(60%)と威力(13%)が上昇。
    (納刀時のPP回復速度(+200%)上昇 抜刀時はPP自然回復が停止)

When sheathed, or unsheathed, PP recovery rate changes, PP recovery when attacking (60%) and power increases (13%).
    (Natural PP recovery when sheathed increases by (+200%), natural PP recovery when unsheathed is stopped)

機動応変・二式 (Agile Response System Two): 納刀、抜刀でPP回復速度が変化し、攻撃時のPP回復量(40%)と威力(8%)が上昇。
    (納刀時のPP回復速度(-60%)減少 抜刀時のPP回復速度(20%)上昇)

When sheathed, or unsheathed, PP recovery rate changes, PP recovery when attacking (40%) and power increases (8%).
    (Natural PP recovery when sheathed decreases by (-60?%), natural PP recovery when unsheathed increases by (20%))
    Edited with the confirmed values. This is basically as literal a translation as I can get from what's written on swiki, which might not be as easy to read in English, so if you wanna reformat it in any way then go right ahead.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Jan 23, 2016 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    How many Mag Device Mini's does it take to cap mag level? I forgot where someone posted the info on that
    I had mine around level 90 and it took me like 200(?). Can't fully remember since this was months ago but I'd say something like 300-350.

This is what I've got going info gathering.

Apparently someone already defined Invades(go figure). Anything look wrong?
    *beside me forgetting to class orbit

Anyone know where this scene is located? I assume it's somewhere around the arkship but I haven't been able to find anything.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Anyone know where this scene is located? I assume it's somewhere around the arkship but I haven't been able to find anything.
    Spoiler!
    Should be TD4 after you clear it

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    Should be TD4 after you clear it
    Thanks. I haven't had a chance to do TD4 yet since I've been on a break from this game but it didn't occur to me that it could be from there.

I accidentally trigger fed on the mag I was levelling instead of the one at max level, and I think I might have messed up my feeding strategy.

Currently, it's a lv96 Lepus with 50 T-ATK, 1 DEX and 45 R-DEF.
    I'm aiming for PP Restore H from Orion, which is (Range + Dex) > Tech.

Is there no way to fix this except by getting one of those 50-cube devices and dropping T-ATK to 49? Cirno (I know) doesn't list what happens when stat values are equal as opposed to being greater than.

Quote Originally Posted by sqd View Post
    I accidentally trigger fed on the mag I was levelling instead of the one at max level, and I think I might have messed up my feeding strategy.

Currently, it's a lv96 Lepus with 50 T-ATK, 1 DEX and 45 R-DEF.
    I'm aiming for PP Restore H from Orion, which is (Range + Dex) > Tech.

Is there no way to fix this except by getting one of those 50-cube devices and dropping T-ATK to 49? Cirno (I know) doesn't list what happens when stat values are equal as opposed to being greater than.
    Highly recommend buying a completely new mag and investing into one atk type based on the class your maining. You can use EX Cubes to change it's Photon Blast, Atk type (as in it can auto shoot Foie or it can knock enemies up in the air) and you can change it's Lv200 Special Ability (forgot the name). If your going for a specific mag look and you happen to like the old mag Evolutions, run come Challenge Mode for miles and exchange the CM's for that Evo Device. You can of course buy trigger actions from player shops for stuff like Buff when E trial begins, recover hp when too low etc

Yeah, but if I make a pure mag from day one then I lose my fun PP skills :P

Is there a way to preview weapons and camos in the player shops, but put away? So swords are across your back, Jet Boots behind your legs, etc.