Page 4623 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36234123452345734613462046214622462346244625462646334673 ... LastLast
Results 46,221 to 46,230 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Steam because I only have it installed in the steam directory..do I need to also have it installed on windows as well?
    If you are trying to link your Microsoft/XBox PSO2 account because you played on that platform, then you need to launch a MS Store or XBox One version of the game to get the link code.

With the Tweaker, you can use the same install for the Steam and MS version, but you have to go through the proper steps for that via the arks-layer site.

Also, just in case it needs to be said, you cannot link a JPN SEGA ID account to the North American/Global Steam or Microsoft versions.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 16, 2020 at 10:49 PM.

Alright, I just looked it up on Microsoft store and I'm downloading PSO2 on there and will do the linking etc..Thanks a lot for your support!

How do you get units with marks on them?
    I saw in the shop, grif, couragena, joyo, etc. but no idea where people get them from.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Aug 17, 2020 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How do you get units with marks on them?
    I saw in the shop, grif, couragena, joyo, etc. but no idea where people get them from.
    mark receptors, expect to pay a lot for them
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

That really doesn't answer my question cause you can only use mark receptor if you have a fodder with mark on it in the first place.

Where do those units with marks on them come from in the first place?
    New drop in es? some kind of item code?

That really doesn't answer my question cause you can only use mark receptor if you have a fodder with mark on it in the first place.

gonna blow your mind

1. get receptor either from someone who affixed it to something or payed for capsule
    2. go affix it to something
    3. pick a mark you want
    ??????????
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

They come from last month's support SG scratch. People put them on units so they can sell them, because otherwise they are un-tradable. IDK why Kril couldn't just say that...

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    They come from last month's support SG scratch. People put them on units so they can sell them, because otherwise they are un-tradable. IDK why Kril couldn't just say that...
    I shouldn't have to hand hold that hard broski, pro tip, they've existed before last months SG support scratch too
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    I shouldn't have to hand hold that hard broski, pro tip, they've existed before last months SG support scratch too
    The whole point of a quick questions/quick answers topic though is to inform those that are either new to the game or aren't able to keep up with every single thing about the game. What is common knowledge for experienced players is not so common for those who are more casual or less active.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I'm transfering my first PSO2 character to a ship where my friend resides.

How long will maintenance be finished this week?
    PSN ID: thepeaguy83
    Steam:thepeaguy