Page 4624 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36244124452445744614462146224623462446254626462746344674 ... LastLast
Results 46,231 to 46,240 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by thepeaguy83 View Post
    I'm transfering my first PSO2 character to a ship where my friend resides.

How long will maintenance be finished this week?
    Normal maintenance is 6 hours long.

Can someone simply explain to me how to log into my PSO2 account? I have both steam and MS versions downloaded but I want to log into my old account..I think it has an old Sega JP ID. I do not have an xbox or steam login...I want to play with my old account.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Can someone simply explain to me how to log into my PSO2 account? I have both steam and MS versions downloaded but I want to log into my old account..I think it has an old Sega JP ID. I do not have an xbox or steam login...I want to play with my old account.
    You cannot use a JPN SEGA ID account on the NA/Global Steam and MS Store versions of the game. The servers are completely separate and have no method to transfer from one to another.

Okay, so how do I log into my JP account?

Okay, so how do I log into my JP account?
    Install a JPN install of the game either through the official JPN PSO2 site or via the Tweaker set to the Japanese version. Remember, since they are separate servers, you cannot play with people who are running the MS Store or Steam versions if you are playing on a JPN account.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Install a JPN install of the game either through the official JPN PSO2 players site or via the Tweaker set to the Japanese version.
    I see. Will it be translated to english by the Tweaker?

I see. Will it be translated to english by the Tweaker?
    Yes, the Tweaker has the English translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, the Tweaker has the English translation.
    Perfect. Thanks again.

Probably an obvious answer. What is the advantage of the ring: slow dive roll? What about short mirage step? Does anyone really use these rings? I can see the advantage behind short mirage step, but what do the others offer? Better invincibility frames?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Probably an obvious answer. What is the advantage of the ring: slow dive roll? What about short mirage step? Does anyone really use these rings? I can see the advantage behind short mirage step, but what do the others offer? Better invincibility frames?
    Slow Dive Roll ring extends the invincibility window, at the expense of requiring equally additional time to return to a fighting position. It's pretty much the opposite of Short Mirage. From a pure dps point of view it reduces output and at this moment I cannot think of any enemy abilities that can be avoided with Slow Dive which cannot be avoided with normal dive. It is one of those options that exists for players who want to be a bit more on the safe side.