Page 3715 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2715321536153665370537123713371437153716371737183725376538154215 ... LastLast
Results 37,141 to 37,150 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Skyscape or Desert free fields. The tornadoes that show up have a.chance to drop you off at a elevated platform that will have 3 or 4 red boxes.
    Do they appear in AQ?

The level 75 requirements for Hero are title based right? I have Hunter at level 80 and Ranger and Force at level 75 but they are split between different characters so I'm wondering if that's enough to let me use Hero or whether all the level 75's have to be on one character.

yes you can.after ep5 go live you just do the same thing you had done with lv 80.get a title for each class and get co form cofee

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Do they appear in AQ?
    TMK they do but they probably don't keep happening like in Free Fields. In Free Fields everything will respawn eventually since more than just one party can appear on the map. But maps relegated to just one party, like AQs, no mobs respawn so that might include tornadoes and boxes respawning as well.

Quick questions:

1) Do the potential of Qliphad weapons also double your HP and PP?

2) Does anyone know what are the potentials for the new upgraded Yamato and AIS weapons? Also, will the upgraded Yamato weapons stay as old type weapons or would they be upgraded into NT weapons?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Quick questions:

1) Do the potential of Qliphad weapons also double your HP and PP?

2) Does anyone know what are the potentials for the new upgraded Yamato and AIS weapons? Also, will the upgraded Yamato weapons stay as old type weapons or would they be upgraded into NT weapons?

thanks!
    1. Yes. It even doubles resists.
    2. No idea.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quick questions:

thanks!
    https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Weapons has some info.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long until Dragon Slayer becomes completely absolute? Right now it's ~7-8%(OT/NT) / ~13%(Ex11) stronger then the strongest 13star weapon with only normal attacks.

Thanks! Looks like the Yamato weapons won't be getting a new potential, only the AIS weapons have a new potential? This kinda sucks, given that the Yamato ranged weapon's potentials(6% bonus on weak points...) are basically shit...

Looks like the Yamato weapons won't be getting a new potential, only the AIS weapons have a new potential? This kinda sucks, given that the Yamato ranged weapon's potentials(6% bonus on weak points...) are basically shit...
    They are getting a different potential on the V2 versions, in fact, all of the newer yamato weapons get one.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got a question about switching weapon palettes, on PS4 there is a no delay from switching from 1 to 2 but when i try to switch back to 2 from 1 i can't right away what I want to know is if that's a PS4 thing or if its like that on PC too?