Page 3751 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2751325136513701374137483749375037513752375337543761380138514251 ... LastLast
Results 37,501 to 37,510 of 46801

So Im trying to use blackstacks for pso2es so I can buy AC and it is extremely slow. Like the screen freezes and Im just unable to login. Is bluestacks just slow or is it my computer you think? Or is there another way to buy AC? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Upgraded version have slight better version with PP automatic recovery amount 10% , PP recovery amount at attack 30%.
    Hmm that seems lackluster compared to other stuff thats out
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    So Im trying to use blackstacks for pso2es so I can buy AC and it is extremely slow. Like the screen freezes and Im just unable to login. Is bluestacks just slow or is it my computer you think? Or is there another way to buy AC? Thanks.
    Bluestacks isn't that great, I had problems with it too. Try https://www.bignox.com/ I have better experience with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Bluestacks isn't that great, I had problems with it too. Try https://www.bignox.com/ I have better experience with it.
    Whoa, there's another Android emulator out there? Bluestacks has been treating me awfully aswell, so I'll definitely give this a try. Thank you so much!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

i need to grind the quartz weapon to +40 to be able to get it +35 when exchanged ?
    i think i saw someone say it can just be +5 and the max grind will be +35 when converted is this how it works?

Anyone know which Timed Ability works in Ep 1-4 Magatsu arena?

I'm trying to buy AC now on PSO2es and I've tried google wallet and paypal and it says can't complete transaction. I've tried both my credit and debit cards. Is it because its an international payment?

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    I'm trying to buy AC now on PSO2es and I've tried google wallet and paypal and it says can't complete transaction. I've tried both my credit and debit cards. Is it because its an international payment?
    No it isn't because international payment. I've used es to buy AC for probably two years now with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    i need to grind the quartz weapon to +40 to be able to get it +35 when exchanged ?
    i think i saw someone say it can just be +5 and the max grind will be +35 when converted is this how it works?
    If you are trading in an OT Tokyo weapon, then it will always be +x/35 (with x being the equivalent NT grind level to whatever the OT was). Obviously, you want to make sure the OT is at 60% element first to save Fuses (unless you don't intend to use it), but otherwise it is the easiest way to get a +35/35 weapon for lv80 unlock or Expert requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Anyone know which Timed Ability works in Ep 1-4 Magatsu arena?
    Harkotan Timed Ability; the area technically counts as Shironia, but it isn't a Free Field or ARKS Quest, so only the general planet one would work.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 23, 2017 at 05:20 PM.

Will an Earth Series weapon be at +35 with 60 element if you exchange a +40 OT with 60 element?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.