Can the new kuoran 12* stone shop weapons be traded in for 12* passes aswell? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Can the new kuoran 12* stone shop weapons be traded in for 12* passes aswell? Thanks
    Haven't tried this myself but I would assume no as other weapons you get via those shops aren't able.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Well you trade the magatsu stone 12 stars for passes thats why i am curious

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    What matterboard has the story been translated up to so far?
    So far, up to MB3-4. Only main story tho. So, expect side story node to be untranslated.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I dont see Grind Reduction and % boosters in the visiphone shops. Are they not sold there anymore?
    For grind risk, only (+1) and Full version can be sold, while for Grind booster, 5% and 10% only AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    Whats the best way to level up after you've done all your quests that you can do for the day? (im sure im missing some that dont show up when you click reccomended quests but meh...)
    Do VHAQ at +50 risk (can up the risk quickly by paying extra cap). Apply Triboost + EXP booster, + any other boost (like teamroom boost or triboost donut from Xie).

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Should be available. Because Magatsu 12* (Evil series) can be turned into pass AND be sold to playershop.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    So far, up to MB3-4. Only main story tho. So, expect side story node to be untranslated.

For grind risk, only (+1) and Full version can be sold, while for Grind booster, 5% and 10% only AFAIK.

Do VHAQ at +50 risk (can up the risk quickly by paying extra cap). Apply Triboost + EXP booster, + any other boost (like teamroom boost or triboost donut from Xie).

Should be available. Because Magatsu 12* (Evil series) can be turned into pass AND be sold to playershop.
    I just dont see them at all. I try to searching +1, like I back in the day, but nothing comes up. What options you recommend choosing?
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Just noticed your reply to the other guy there about the +50 on VHAQ. I'm curious about why the VHAQ and not SHAQ. I actually done a VHAQ last nigth with +50. Exp was definitely good however there really wasn't many monsters. I'm not entirely sure it's the best unless you're hitting PSE bursts.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

Try this:

強化リスク軽減(+1) , for grind risk reducer (+1)
    強化リスク軽減(完全) , for grind risk reducer (full)

強化成功率+5% , Grind booster 5%
    強化成功率+10% ,Grind booster 10%

Just paste them into the 'Item Name' box, and try search.

@Fay
    Because VHAQ is more profitable, EXP-wise. Enemies Hp is not that much compared to max risk SHAQ, but the EXP given is plenty for a VH quest. +50 risk will make infected mobs spawn very often, giving you more EXP. VHAQ also need 1 cap per start-up, compared to 10 per SHAQ, which will run out faster than VHAQ 1 cap.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Aug 19, 2015 at 09:57 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

@fay I'll add the amount of monsters present in AQ is really inconsistent, like you can get a really under populated run (2-5 ennemies per grid's square usually) as opposed to a overwhelming run (usually feels like 10-15 ennemies per grid's square lol). VH is recommended if you wanna spam the same quest over and over, because of the 1 cap per run cost.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Makes sense now. Running through it 50 times to get to +50 is a mission on it's own though haha.

My friend just got one of the ragol memory items from a campaign reward. Any idea how we get these? Would love to go old school again.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    Makes sense now. Running through it 50 times to get to +50 is a mission on it's own though haha.

My friend just got one of the ragol memory items from a campaign reward. Any idea how we get these? Would love to go old school again.
    Through various campaigns. Check here.