Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    From boxes if you're not TE. Go TE it if you have access to the class, as it will drop from every enemy

I knew it was something so simple. Thanks.

Quick question.

My GPUs been crashing very often lately, causing me to be booted out of the game as it force closes every time this happens. Does this count as a 'DC'? Should I be worried that Sega might be suspicious that I've been logging in and out very quickly and too often everyday because of this?

Sorry in advance if this sounds stupid, just a little paranoid here. x.x

if it come from the same ip sega won't mind

Which rings are good for a HU/FI combo aside from Hunter Gear Save?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

since they added inv frames to counter rings the ones of the hu weapon you´re using are good too, the rest are just quality of life stuff like the just attack, just reversal and air reversal rings

wich dance lobby action is this character using at the 0:38s of this PAPP parody? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3swq2OJHFg
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

playing on double saber and I am curious if Tech Arts JA accepts shift and then PA.

I'm a bit unknowledgeable with builds and such, so bear with me here.

I play Bouncer/Fighter, and my friend plays Hunter/Fighter. In short, I have some 9* Jet Boots, Extended to level 6, and grinded to level 10. I use Elemental Stance, Rapid Boost, Craft Mastery... Brave Stance, etc.. Basically pumped up all my skills to get high damage.

My friend plays with a heavy defensive build, mostly Guard Stance/Iron Will/Halfline Automate/Flash Guards stuff on their Hunter, and Brave Stance and the good damaging stuff on Fighter. They're using a Huge Cutter, no points on Rare Mastery.

We're both level 69 (sub 60ish). So the thing is, my friend is completely outdamaging me (it's easy to tell, and they take out clone bosses without even trying while I'm there trying to relentlessly DPS on weak points and throw in some Gear-charged kicks) , and I'm wondering if Jet Boots are really that weak that having a whole stance 'advantage' is still inferior in damage to a Hunter invested in all defense.I know their weapon is a lot better, but it's still quite a jarring difference.

On a side note, I play Hunter/Fighter myself from time to time because I love Wired Lances, and I'm having a hard time taking out bosses in reasonable times if I can't lay out Holding Currents on a weak point (which is realistically never, short of one or two big openings after enough damage). Other Cyclone Type-0 isn't very practical either since I don't tank, and I'm not sure it's really any better DPS, as it takes so long. Are there any tips for getting practical DPS on Wired Lances? I try to do a lot of stuff like Grapple Charge and Heavenly Fall, maybe Air Pocket Swing if I can play around hitboxes, fitting in Kaiser Bites to keep some fuel going, but in the end, I'm finding all I'm really good at with the weapon is burst damage besides the two PAs that take precision and a lot of time, and when I switch to Sword and Partizan, my Wired-Lance-boss-beating times are effortlessly one-upped.

Sorry, I know this is probably all a bit vague to a lot of you, but honestly, I'm just trying to get past these basics, as I'm finding it disheartening that using my two favorite weapons is getting so easily bested by a Hunter pumped in all defense, while my whole skill trees are prioritizing damage.
    Last edited by Claxus; Nov 1, 2016 at 10:16 PM.
    Use power for the right things. At least for the things that you believe in. ~ Dingo Egret - Zone of the Enders 2

Well, one aspect is that it might be a bit too hard to maintain brave stance, on top of fury+JA(just attack) boosts are actually stronger, so in other words, I suggest doing Bouncer/Hunter. The t-atk may seem bad at first on jet boots, but the reality is, the modifiers they use when using the PAs or doing normal attacks are still considered striking. A Bo/Fi could do more damage per a single hit via TAJA(technical Arts just attack), but that's not as DPS boosting as it seems.

Also, 13* weapons are gonna devastate even crafted 9*. One of the issues with crafting too, is that it adds variance to your damage, meaning instead of the standard "you're attacks will hit with an average of 90 to 100%" you're dealing with "attacks will hit with an average of 70-100%".

Not to mention the only good weapons worth crafting are red weapons with their secondary potential, that boosts their damage by up to 15% when extended.
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Co-leader of LunarBreak on PSO2 Ship2. PM if you wanna team/party up for EQs and UQs!

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Quick question.

My GPUs been crashing very often lately, causing me to be booted out of the game as it force closes every time this happens. Does this count as a 'DC'? Should I be worried that Sega might be suspicious that I've been logging in and out very quickly and too often everyday because of this?

Sorry in advance if this sounds stupid, just a little paranoid here. x.x
    If it makes you feel any better, I had a very similar issues for a few months now, nothings happened to me. The worst that's happened is having to apologize to whatever party I'm playing with for my disconnection, hahaha.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

A couple quick ones:

* How's the economy on AC items? I bought me some AC yesterday to get my prem back and I have some leftover, wondering if it's worth using it on scratch at the moment to turn a buck. I don't really know what items are out there at the moment, or what's coming.

* RNG luck aside, are Gix drops pretty common for a 13*? Someone I was speaking to the other day claimed to have like 12 or 13 of them or something. Wondering if it'd be worth burning my very few remaining Triboosts here while going for the collection sheets, or if I should just keep plugging at the sheets on their own.

Thanks y'all.