Quote Originally Posted by FloatingMan View Post
    Hola, friends

Do you know if seafood is best for getting the addtional fish / harvest? Don't have much luck with it
    Bumped made very neat cuisine list, so that you'll know what to eat before working.

Any suggestions to answer:

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    3 Questions Please help (might need to make a new thread):

1) Fi, which particular actions does "L / Slow Fi-Action" slow down? will you still be invincible while the "dodging" action is slow-downed?

2) Gix or Orbit Rifle? I play Rifle using PA alot, so basically power or pp regen?

3) Does standing sniper bonus still stay in-effect when you jump on the same spot ? do you think "L / Jumping Dodge" will keep the standing sniper bonus?

Sig by Gama

Yeah, I saw that, it's great, but I want to know if seafood soup / Forest Amberjack Fishhead Soup is the best option to boost additional gathering / fishing - anyone has the experience?

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    3 Questions Please help (might need to make a new thread):

1) Fi, which particular actions does "L / Slow Fi-Action" slow down? will you still be invincible while the "dodging" action is slow-downed?

2) Gix or Orbit Rifle? I play Rifle using PA alot, so basically power or pp regen?

3) Does standing sniper bonus still stay in-effect when you jump on the same spot ? do you think "L / Jumping Dodge" will keep the standing sniper bonus?
    Well, happens that questions get drowned

1) as it says it will slow down the weapon actions of each weapon for more invul/parry frames. So I guess Kamaitachi, Twin Dagger Spin and Knux's sway will all become slower. more info will be available once ring is there, so no need to worry.

2) Assuming Orbit Rifle is the same potential as the old-style one : Both are good : Orbit is more flexible and can be both a great weapon (good stats good damage potential) and a PP battery (especially if you don't have Orbit Launcher yet). Gix is as powerful as orbit from the start and can be a lot more powerful if you can keep the pot up, so it's vastly depending on quest/party and other variables. All of this to say, comes down to preference. You could always be greedy and aim for both Gix as active Rifle and orbit as PP battery to get the best of both worlds.

3) depends on the PA. I know GU's satellite aim and Elder Rebellion both keep standing snipe mid-air but shift period doesn't. I think on the RA side, only glorious Rain can keep it, might ask on the RA Guide Thread to make sure. Also no idea about the ring, normally it should work, but again ring's not here yet !

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    Where the hell does Razan drop?
    From boxes if you're not TE. Go TE it if you have access to the class, as it will drop from every enemy
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 1, 2016 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    From boxes if you're not TE. Go TE it if you have access to the class, as it will drop from every enemy

I knew it was something so simple. Thanks.

Quick question.

My GPUs been crashing very often lately, causing me to be booted out of the game as it force closes every time this happens. Does this count as a 'DC'? Should I be worried that Sega might be suspicious that I've been logging in and out very quickly and too often everyday because of this?

Sorry in advance if this sounds stupid, just a little paranoid here. x.x

if it come from the same ip sega won't mind

Which rings are good for a HU/FI combo aside from Hunter Gear Save?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

since they added inv frames to counter rings the ones of the hu weapon you´re using are good too, the rest are just quality of life stuff like the just attack, just reversal and air reversal rings

wich dance lobby action is this character using at the 0:38s of this PAPP parody? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3swq2OJHFg
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

playing on double saber and I am curious if Tech Arts JA accepts shift and then PA.