Page 3872 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2872337237723822386238693870387138723873387438753882392239724372 ... LastLast
Results 38,711 to 38,720 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Quite solid 12* units that you can get without RNG. Since 12 units provides virtually no set bonuses anyway, why not use em? They also pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They're fairly good 12* Rears that you can farm for in Battle Arena. The stats on them are pretty nifty as well:
    -- Shine Red gives +80 ATK/DEX as its hidden stat
    -- Shine Blue gives +150 HP and +5 PP as its hidden stat
    They see use in rounding out certain builds; people typically take Shine Red to fill out an offense set just because its ATK boost is bigger than Austere's.
    Thanks for answering, so thats why people are using it, it has hiddent stats, I didn't even know that, in that case, I'll get the red one

i started leveling summoner for hero, is there any point to getting a good takt vs a noob one (currently using +10 OT 10* takt)? like 3* vs 10* vs 13*? and you can fulfill the hero requirement from getting a 13* egg to lv120 right? because i'd rather do that than try +35 a takt and save lambda grinders for my hunter wep.

Quote Originally Posted by amarantos View Post
    i started leveling summoner for hero, is there any point to getting a good takt vs a noob one (currently using +10 OT 10* takt)? like 3* vs 10* vs 13*? and you can fulfill the hero requirement from getting a 13* egg to lv120 right? because i'd rather do that than try +35 a takt and save lambda grinders for my hunter wep.
    it doesnt matter what grind level your tact is, it wont increase the damage of your pet. The only reason why you want to increase the grind level of your tact is to unlock its potential.

and as a hero requirement, just level it to 75.
    13* lvl120 pet is for unlocking lvl 80 cap of summoner

Quote Originally Posted by amarantos View Post
    The nicer Takts have Potentials that are useful. That's about it, though. No harm in just sticking with your 1* Takt.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Captura de Tela (561).jpg Can someone help me to translate those requeriments?

Quote Originally Posted by SentouHiruka View Post
    Captura de Tela (561).jpg Can someone help me to translate those requeriments?
    You need to clear a certain Free Field. It looks like you need to clear Ruins Exploration to continue.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

which is faster to grind a 13*
    direct feeding them with empers, or using the nox method?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    "faster"??????????????
    kay so speed wise im PRETTY SURE feeding a weapon 5 weapons would be faster than feeding more than 5

The emper way saves on money but uses more lambda grinders,the nox method uses more money but a lot less lambdas

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Direct feeding them would be faster but use way more lambda grinders. The only reason you even use pregrinded foders is to save lambda grinders. It actually takes longer and requires more total exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    "faster"??????????????
    kay so speed wise im PRETTY SURE feeding a weapon 5 weapons would be faster than feeding more than 5

The emper way saves on money but uses more lambda grinders,the nox method uses more money but a lot less lambdas
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Direct feeding them would be faster but use way more lambda grinders. The only reason you even use pregrinded foders is to save lambda grinders. It actually takes longer and requires more total exp.
    thanks, that answered my question