Page 4372 of 4660 FirstFirst ... 337238724272432243624369437043714372437343744375438244224472 ... LastLast
Results 43,711 to 43,720 of 46597
  1. #43711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The option is in Quick Menu>Change Character Overhead Display.
    SO simple yet i completely missed that, though to be fair i don't stay in quick menu more then a few seconds for my room, etc, so i just never glanced over it. i Should really use that more, but thanks.

  2. #43712

    Default

    Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.

    Edit: vvv That's actually better than I expected. I tried Partizan Fighter with a Kaiser Falx-NT, and I was dealing a good amount more damage than my Hunter with a Zara. So this should go well.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Apr 25, 2019 at 09:32 PM.
    I dunno what to use as a signature, It's always "Level 9999 Majin". I'll probably just keep changing it every other time I get on here.

  3. #43713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.
    RA Stinger:
    11% (?) power increase
    dmg enemies while running at full speed and create a shockwave when you stop running.

    its not top by any means but just so you know.
    -Grab CF
    >run the content it wants
    >collect items highlighted in white that drop to fill portions
    >up completing you will auto recieve said CF weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

  4. #43714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.

    Edit: vvv That's actually better than I expected. I tried Partizan Fighter with a Kaiser Falx-NT, and I was dealing a good amount more damage than my Hunter with a Zara. So this should go well.
    Quick addition to CF:
    It only raises the % if you finish the quest. And rare drop rate boost raises the speed the % rise by the boost amount. E.g. if you got 400% rdr boost total the % will rise 5 times as fast as without that.
    Once the % reach 100% you need 1 more quest where the item will actually drop, of course once you pick it up you don't have to finish this one quest.
    The target item the sheet is for won't drop but will appear in your inventory instead.

    Also seconding the question "What do the affixes: Reaper/Ltn. Weak and Slayer/Armor Type do?"

  5. #43715

    Default

    Is there a way to make chat from multiple groups show up at once?

  6. #43716

    Default

    I saw some players with blue ring around the char's body when I was in an mpa's teleporter (the ring is like the one from when casting a crafted tech, but only 1 ring, subtle blue). I wonder what that is?
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 26, 2019 at 02:36 AM.

  7. #43717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I saw some players with blue ring around the char's body when I was in an mpa's teleporter (the ring is like the one from when casting a crafted tech, but only 1 ring, subtle blue). I wonder what that is?
    It's likely that they were using a Phobos weapon; that series produces a blue ring around the character while the weapon is sheathed indicating that they are getting the power boost from their Potential. You'll probably see it a bit more often since Phobos weapons can be obtain from Leotina now.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 26, 2019 at 03:02 AM.


  8. #43718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's likely that they were using a Phobos weapon; that series produces a blue ring around the character while the weapon is sheathed indicating that they are getting the power boost from their Potential. You'll probably see it a bit more often since Phobos weapons can be obtain from Leotina now.
    oooh interesting, thanks. so that's why.

  9. #43719
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Layete View Post
    Is there a way to make chat from multiple groups show up at once?
    Unfortunately not yet. In order to check what has been said in each Group Chat, you have to manually switch to tab 5. Group Chat and scroll up for each different channel individually.

  10. #43720
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ship 2, Oberon City
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    What is an AC Scratch Exchange Ticket?
    I'm assuming not Recycle Badges.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •