Page 4640 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3640414045404590463046374638463946404641464246434650 ... LastLast
Results 46,391 to 46,400 of 46801

someone help me understand idola's fcuking arena matches.

As a start I use all 6 coins on a single match.

Now my question and what I notice.

There are times that the arena will just throw out some super hard and tough team that I can never bear resulting in a loss. or lose of mtach.
    What I notice is that is that even if I lose , I still get points.

However , if I end up winning. Happy yeah.
    What I noticed the next day after the previous days wins is when I login and find that the arena cards have been topped up again and my rank for some odd reason drops down.
    Rank 10000 after I won. I login next day to find it becoming 11000.

I am getting major pissed right now. Its like this super tough team(s) are being brought out on purpose just to force refresh the arena if the user themselves did not tap that refresh button on entry.

My team is not that sucky but the forced refresh super team is making it look so. Can they not just let us win already.

WHAT THE FCUK IS WITH THIS FORCED REFRESH THING!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________

also is there a PSO2 windows theme like cursors crash sounds etc ??
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 16, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

Just to make sure.
    Does Ayer GS is still better than Lib GS for Luster?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Series View Post
    Just to make sure.
    Does Ayer GS is still better than Lib GS for Luster?
    It should be, unless you want that 20% crit. There's not a lot of useful S5s that GS can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    60. The enemy level caps out at 28 though, so if you don't have a lot you can just do that, but higher risk increases the chance of infected enemies spawning.
    Fam, I had 28 capsules on me like you said for the Lv80 cap. But the enemy's are Lv75, so I wasted like a month worth of weekly ark mission meseta. So how many capsules do I need TOTAL?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Fam, I had 28 capsules on me like you said for the Lv80 cap. But the enemy's are Lv75, so I wasted like a month worth of weekly ark mission meseta. So how many capsules do I need TOTAL?
    38. 10 for the entry fee and 28 (or less if you've been running it) to raise the Risk to +28 for lv80 enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Sorry, my bad, I meant 28 risk, not 28 capsules. You would still need the base entry capsules. If you needed to spend meseta to buy caps though, then you probably should have just done UH free fields. I would never recommend buying capsules for SHAQs.

sodam's damage check nuke. I see people dying less sometimes 0 times now. Is there a trick to not get hit

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    sodam's damage check nuke. I see people dying less sometimes 0 times now. Is there a trick to not get hit
    I assume you mean the very last part of the fight, where Sodom is poking out of Gomorrah's eye, where the goo is gone and you can attack up close.

I can counter it playing DS Et, so I assume it can be blocked. I am certain that i-frames can also keep you from getting hit.

If you need help with the timing, just watch for Sodom's wings closing in front. The attack comes as the wings unfold.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Pretty much every defensive option works on it. The best thing to do is just DPS it out of the attack consistently, but that's not as reliable.

I'm a ranger with hunter subclass, did a 4 man PUG Deus Esca and we cleared it first attempt, apparently impact slider is bad for ranger rotation? What should I be using instead? Guy who called me out on it immediately left party after looting so not sure where I was going wrong with it.