Page 4642 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3642414245424592463246394640464146424643464446454652 ... LastLast
Results 46,411 to 46,420 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What are the chat commands to switch rings?
    "/sr L/RingNameWithNoSpaces" and "/sr R/RingNameWithNoSpaces"

Also, (unless they have changed it from the last time I checked), you can only change one ring per command, so no changing your L and R at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Lightbanisher Cras' potential is basically a cycle between Ayer's potential and Cras' potential.
    Your base effect is Ayer's potential (12% damage, 20% PP cost reduction and recovery of 20PP every 10 seconds) + when you do 3 normal attack, you switch to the Cras potential for 30 seconds (18% damage, reduction of damage taken of 30% and negation of knockback effects). After 30 seconds, you revert back to Ayer's potential. Then there is cooldown of 30 seconds for the Cras' potential after which, you can do 3 normal attacks again to get the Cras' potential and so on.
    so i guess I am safe then cause techs will not count as a normal attack unless they count the smack back from Phantom after a Tech is casted.
    yeah I am asking because , I want the crass weapon but trying to not get the crass pot activate.

The ayer pot is good but not the crass pot at least for my build.also want the S5
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 19, 2020 at 05:22 AM.

Do you think they'll give us a special stone to make a Zieg weapon every month with the Mission Passe like we have right now?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Do you think they'll give us a special stone to make a Zieg weapon every month with the Mission Passe like we have right now?
    mmmm who knows , maybe next month sega will give a chronos stone o a liberate key

So, a couple questions:

Is Bo/Lu any good? Because it sounds fun on paper, but it seems kinda weak on the tally, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Is the translation for "High Voltage" correct? Because it says "reduce cooldown on active skills upon reset", but I'm getting the reduction despite not resetting.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    So, a couple questions:

Is Bo/Lu any good? Because it sounds fun on paper, but it seems kinda weak on the tally, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Is the translation for "High Voltage" correct? Because it says "reduce cooldown on active skills upon reset", but I'm getting the reduction despite not resetting.
    I dunno about Bo/Lu, but High Voltage halves the cooldown of any skill you use while it's active. It doesn't need to reset, it's probably just a mistranslation.

I know that Ayer / Cras are the current endgame series, but given limited resources, is there a particular weapon category that benefits the most from everything Ayer / Cras has to offer? And within that category, what's a good combo of SSAs that could be used?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    I know that Ayer / Cras are the current endgame series, but given limited resources, is there a particular weapon category that benefits the most from everything Ayer / Cras has to offer? And within that category, what's a good combo of SSAs that could be used?
    What weapon will depend on your job class, but should be good end game gear for all job.

S1
    Augment Intent
    Offensive Intent
    X-atk Boost - if you can get the X-atk stat over 200~240

S2~3
    Offensive Intent
    Skilled Strike

S4
    Raising Pursuit or Colossal Radiance

S5
    Mysterious Purpose or Anthesis Cultivation

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...lity_(Weapons)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Lately, I play ET main, but I also cycle to TE/PH here and there so I'd probably be leaning towards wand. Was undecided, because wands have never been that high on the DPS tier.

Given that Ayer/Cras have 4 to 5 SSA slots:

S1: Augment Intent and X-Atk Boost sound like they'd be handicapped in reaching max strength, with only 3 affix slots. Any other viable options besides Offensive Intent?

S4: Both options look good, but what's the opinion on using Wand Clobber for Wand specifically?

S5: Antithesis seems like it runs into the same issue that Augment and X-Atk Boost will run into, so that leaves Mysterious Purpose. What about Quiet Cane or Calming Shockwave if Wand?

Will the mission pass exchange remain there after the mission pass is over? Like do I have to trade it all my tokens before the mission pass expires?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.