Page 4643 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3643414345434593463346404641464246434644464546464653 ... LastLast
Results 46,421 to 46,430 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Will the mission pass exchange remain there after the mission pass is over? Like do I have to trade it all my tokens before the mission pass expires?
    The mission badges are just a permanent currency like AC badges.

hmm. PH tree skill. short tech charge. At level 5 : charge time -50%. tech Power down 30%. PP usage down 30%
    S5: instant cast : tech power down -40% charge time -100% aka instant
    which or both

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    hmm. PH tree skill. short tech charge. At level 5 : charge time -50%. tech Power down 30%. PP usage down 30%
    S5: instant cast : tech power down -40% charge time -100% aka instant
    which or both
    You should always grab short tech charge on Ph though, that's like the entire point of using techs with it.
    That s5 is just bad though. Only every other cast gets the instant charge. You have to cast from a JA from a tech of the same element that hasn't already been affected by the speed increase, but you still have to do the casting animation, and the damage reduction is always there. All it really does is lower your pp efficiency significantly for a negligible dps increase, that's even less valuable as a Ph.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Lately, I play ET main, but I also cycle to TE/PH here and there so I'd probably be leaning towards wand. Was undecided, because wands have never been that high on the DPS tier.

Given that Ayer/Cras have 4 to 5 SSA slots:

S1: Augment Intent and X-Atk Boost sound like they'd be handicapped in reaching max strength, with only 3 affix slots. Any other viable options besides Offensive Intent?

S4: Both options look good, but what's the opinion on using Wand Clobber for Wand specifically?

S5: Antithesis seems like it runs into the same issue that Augment and X-Atk Boost will run into, so that leaves Mysterious Purpose. What about Quiet Cane or Calming Shockwave if Wand?
    Playing ET and TE, just make a S-atk 8s Wand, that's what I have.
    I'm not understanding what you mean by 3 slot, it should be 5 S slot, and 3 regular affix making 8 special ability.

S1 slot
    Augument 1, as long as you reach 8 slot, will give 4% more damage (S skill still count as a special ability)
    Augument 2 will be 6% for 8 slot

X-atk Boost will be 1% for every 60 X-atk, if reach 200% will give 2%, so 240 X-atk will be 6% boost, which is still reachable with 3 slot, if you use S5 Anthesis (Grand power, Doom Break 3, Mark Couragena - 130 S-atk, PP+14, HP+20, with S5 Anthesis, 260 S-atk, PP+28, HP+40)

Otherwise, of not using Anthesis for S5.

Then Calming Shockwave is better then Mysterious, because the shockwave recover 15 PP per hit, and it also give 2% more damage

S4 wand cobbler doesn't give any damage boost, it only increase atk speed by 1.1 and remove hitstop.
    S4 Calming Intent might be more useful for regular Te play, since you'll just be whacking with wand normally.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

S/R/T Boost only counts the stats from the abilities, Anthesis doesn't do anything for it. So that 130 example is only 2%.

I have seen vids on youtube that show how fast Fi/Lu with Limit break can damage mobs and EQ's bosses esp sodam.

Now how would you go about making a rod PH do the same. A rod PH using nothing but techs.
    also if you watch that video link , the s-atk to status is 5800. .

I have that much T-Attack too. how do I pull this off
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Sep 21, 2020 at 02:41 AM.

Now how would you go about making a rod PH do the same. A rod PH using nothing but techs.
    also if you watch that video link , the s-atk to status is 5800. .

I have that much T-Attack too. how do I pull this off
    make one of the Rods from the current top 5 series? affix your units? Ph Rod pretty much uses Techs majority of the time anyways. Comparing a Gunlslash to a Rod is also completely different and for sure Rod will dominate Fi/Lu GS play

are you asking for builds/gear recommendations or what? need specifics
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    make one of the Rods from the current top 5 series? affix your units? Ph Rod pretty much uses Techs majority of the time anyways. Comparing a Gunlslash to a Rod is also completely different and for sure Rod will dominate Fi/Lu GS play

are you asking for builds/gear recommendations or what? need specifics
    well builds whatever etc. I am just trying to see how I can push out that damage in the video as a PH rod

well builds whatever etc. I am just trying to see how I can push out that damage in the video as a PH rod
    a lot of that in the video also required a high level of skill, not a lot of ppl can do what they were doing with GS and the same can mostly be said with Ph Rod. I mean you can find youtube videos of high level Ph play.

Here are the current best weapons in the game atm which I have posted in the class threads:

1. Cras
    2. Stil
    3. Ayer
    4. Atra Ex+. Austere NT+. LS+, Million/Clissa
    5. Liberate, the rest of the other 15*s

Unit wise, Cras (TPD units) are essentially the best in the game but really hard drops to get (which we can exchange for those mid October through the long list of mats it wants per unit) otherwise use Liberate, Lightstream, Atra etc w/e you feel you need. Unit SSA's if you can manage them: S6: Wise Skill, S7: Tech atk up 1 or 2, S8: Tech Atk 1 (I don't remember what S8 I was using atm).

Unit affixes, that all depends on your budget
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

R/テックアーツJAPPS or this R/ウィークヒットPPゲイン