Page 4646 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3646414645464596463646434644464546464647464846494656 ... LastLast
Results 46,451 to 46,460 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Will SEGA’s support team response to inquiry sent by overseas player? Considering the inquiry is written with proper Japanese.
    The inquiry was about failed AC charge... lol.
    If it's proper Japanese and you can verify your account if they ask, I'm sure they will be able to help you.

1) If you have 2500+ max HP the HP drain effect of S5:Vigorous Response and S4:Vampiric Strike stack for a total of 31-60HP per hit, right? or does Vigorous Response heal 30HP per attack, e.g. One Point would still heal 30HP total instead of 360 (plus whatever Vampiric Strike adds)?

2) S5:Vigorous Response has a 4% damage buff at 2500+ max HP but the additional requirement sounds erroneous now, it used to be 2000+ current HP but it was changed to "0.4% damage for each 10% of max HP", is this supposed to be current HP?
    Or did Sega really remove the additional requirement and now if you have 2500+ max HP it will always give you the 4% damage boost?

3) How exactly does S4:Evasion Training work? This counter status is the same as properly timed step on e.g. Hero or Phantom, meaning any normal / PA used at the time will be its counter version? Can it be used to e.g. trigger Brand New Star counters without needing to actually dodge an attack?
    And how long does this state last? Until the next time the circles appear?
    I.e. can this let you spam op Brand New Star counters?
    And I have a really hard time telling if I dodged in time or not, how close to the circles have to be to each other when you press the step button to count as successful?

The hp heal from Vigor is a fixed 30 per hit. It works the same as vampiric, only by passing damage done and healing a fixed 30 even if you hit for 1 damage. The 4% damage scales based in your currenthp/max hp so if you have half your HP, you get half boost(2%) so in order to get the full 4% you need to be at max hp.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    1) If you have 2500+ max HP the HP drain effect of S5:Vigorous Response and S4:Vampiric Strike stack for a total of 31-60HP per hit, right? or does Vigorous Response heal 30HP per attack, e.g. One Point would still heal 30HP total instead of 360 (plus whatever Vampiric Strike adds)?
    Healing from seperate sources stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    3) How exactly does S4:Evasion Training work? This counter status is the same as properly timed step on e.g. Hero or Phantom, meaning any normal / PA used at the time will be its counter version? Can it be used to e.g. trigger Brand New Star counters without needing to actually dodge an attack?
    And how long does this state last? Until the next time the circles appear?
    I.e. can this let you spam op Brand New Star counters?
    And I have a really hard time telling if I dodged in time or not, how close to the circles have to be to each other when you press the step button to count as successful?
    Dodging for evasion training counts ad dodging an attack for anything that trigger from that. You can tell if you dodged in time because you don't get the heal. Or... you know, the noise pretty much every dodge proc makes.

isit possible for 1 person team to bring the tree to max ?

I mean like I create the team on my own and slowly upgrade the tree ??

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    isit possible for 1 person team to bring the tree to max ?

I mean like I create the team on my own and slowly upgrade the tree ??
    Yes, but it will take a very long time. It takes 2,350,000 Team Points to max out the Tree, and you can get a maximum of 50,000 Team Points per week per person, so it would take 47 weeks for a 1 person Team to max the Tree if they get their weekly 50k TP (and that is not counting the amount of TP needed to upgrade to a Level 2 Team to be able to unlock the Team Room).

Basically, if you started today, you would be done some time in August of next year, and it obviously will take longer if you can't reach that 50k TP per week.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 28, 2020 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    If it's proper Japanese and you can verify your account if they ask, I'm sure they will be able to help you.
    Yep they replied in a very helpful way.
    Just want to confirm overseas player/foreigner/gaijin/whatever they would like to name it is not really 100% fucked up when there is a problem, it’s just exaggerated for no apparent reason.

Quick questions on this whole Mission Pass thing because bumped didn't explain it very well

Gold item has to be bought with Mission pass gold ticket, which bump says is in the Stargems Shop but it isn't!
    So where is the gold pass sold?

Mission badges:
    They go to Cameo in the recycle shop (not that intuitive is it?-- you'd think it would go to Badge & Memory Shop Nanon.......)

You can buy your way into tiers with the stargems, (gold button at the top of tier list) so why can't you just buy the gold pass up there too? Why hide it?

I like the idea of the whole thing, and having the HUmar Repca that was previously only available via the PSO1 badges that were ultra-exclusive earlier actually being only on Tier 18 is really really great...but it seems like everything having badges and tons of little nickel-dime currency is meant to pack people's inventory/bank.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    Quick questions on this whole Mission Pass thing because bumped didn't explain it very well

Gold item has to be bought with Mission pass gold ticket, which bump says is in the Stargems Shop but it isn't!
    So where is the gold pass sold?

Mission badges:
    They go to Cameo in the recycle shop (not that intuitive is it?-- you'd think it would go to Badge & Memory Shop Nanon.......)

You can buy your way into tiers with the stargems, (gold button at the top of tier list) so why can't you just buy the gold pass up there too? Why hide it?

I like the idea of the whole thing, and having the HUmar Repca that was previously only available via the PSO1 badges that were ultra-exclusive earlier actually being only on Tier 18 is really really great...but it seems like everything having badges and tons of little nickel-dime currency is meant to pack people's inventory/bank.

It is there in the SG Shop (not the Treasure Shop), but it is somewhere in the middle of the list; I had a hard time finding it as well, but I did eventually.

Yes, it is at Cameo because Mission Badges are technically Mission Pass Recycle Badges since you can convert Mission Pass-exclusive items into the Badges.

That is just SEGA's way of designing things. I have long ago given up trying to find a reason for why they do some of the things they do.

got a problem , i reformated my PC because it has been erratic the whole month , i downloaded PSO2 from scratch and when i start the game it never loads it just leave me in a black screen .

i already did a file check , checked all permissions , PSO2 its in the high resolution section of Nvidia control panel (remembering the other case )

and i have karpesky installed (just in case that info its necesary to know that)
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 29, 2020 at 07:51 AM.