Page 4651 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3651415145514601464146484649465046514652465346544661 ... LastLast
Results 46,501 to 46,510 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    How do people manage to skip the opening cutscenes for Phase 1 tPD and Sodam so they can start damaging it before every one else?
    You can skip the intro for Gomorrah by waiting until the quest starts to leave the camp ship, but that requires you to load fast to be worth it. You can skip Sodam's intro if someone activates the "teleporter" before you finish loading the area. That one honestly bugs me because I have no control over it with how slow I load, and it constantly breaks the music. I haven't heard Dark to Light play in game since the first week of the EQ, and it's one of my favorite parts.

2 years in playing idola and I am still puzzled by the arena.

I dunno how to put it but it feels the arena is bugged ???

before the question , I must note that I put all 6 tickets on one fight. Meaning to say to clear 3 fights I need 3 days.

anyways my question:

there are days and weeks I noted that I keep winning. thats good but instead of my rank going up it goes down by itself and the arena boost cards get replenished.

also what I else noticed is that , by default if you lose an arena match , you should not be getting any points to roll for the gacha. Strangely enough I do get points and a heap of it even for losing.

does this have something with some forced refresh or something cause this is getting irritating. I am not terrible as I look but some how these refresh ( I think that is what you call it ) keep making us look so.
    Last edited by MakanaAzusa; Oct 26, 2020 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    the arena bugged? , not sure ,im not that try hard for that , about getting points even losing , thats normal consider it as a consolation prize.

and for the arena tickets those are always random and refresh when you win 3 rounds on streak or losing 1 round

Never really bothered to give Omega Masquerade a chance and I just got to Depths 112. Completely forgot that you lose the boosted damage bonus at 111, but that's not much of a problem since i've gotten very comfortable with fighting him.

For time efficiency purposes on boosts, can Capsules still drop on floors that you've already cleared or do they only drop on newly cleared floors?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Never really bothered to give Omega Masquerade a chance and I just got to Depths 112. Completely forgot that you lose the boosted damage bonus at 111, but that's not much of a problem since i've gotten very comfortable with fighting him.

For time efficiency purposes on boosts, can Capsules still drop on floors that you've already cleared or do they only drop on newly cleared floors?
    if youre trying to farm those capsule drops, just go farm the new XQ (solo). lots of good stuff there. i dont have an answer to your question
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

How much info is there on that rumoured second potential for Liberate and about the items needed for it and how to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How much info is there on that rumoured second potential for Liberate and about the items needed for it and how to get them?
    you mean the plus potential? that one was release for 2 or 3 weeks if i remember well . just get 240 emer fragments and you are good

Quick question about the Spread Needle drop in the NA servers:

I noticed that it can drop in Bewitched Woods Exploration XH. My question is can it drop from anything or does it only drop from the boss loot pool?

Quote Originally Posted by locutus442 View Post
    I noticed that it can drop in Bewitched Woods Exploration XH. My question is can it drop from anything or does it only drop from the boss loot pool?
    All the 14* drops there are area drops as far as I know.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 16, 2020 at 10:56 PM.

If it's not changed from JP, it is indeed an area drop, not tied to any specific enemies
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine