Page 3695 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2695319535953645368536923693369436953696369736983705374537954195 ... LastLast
Results 36,941 to 36,950 of 46801

What are the best PAs for katana? And is it worth it to customize PAs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Gurren Tessen.

Most of the time, yes. Which PAs are you thinking of customizing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Since game is kinda stupid: best PAs are usually most DPS-sy ones. Which to use and when depends on your play style and control scheme. But ya, Gurren Tessen is kinda OP and kinda overused, because its powerfull and swift at the same time.
    But these are also handy and damaging
    Sakura-endo
    Hatou-rindou
    Shunka-shunran
    Kazan-nadeshiko
    Hien-tsubaki

swiki have really deep damaging chart if you want to customize your pallete better http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%8A%E7%B3%BB

Why do people say that Zeinesis/Qliphad are the best weapons when Gix(20%) does more damage? I get it that the potential isn't that great, but why was it never that great. People worried that Gix would make Austere obsolete, but they said Gix was just OK but Deus weapons are now OP for some reason.

Is it because the Atk e-pen?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Why do people say that Zeinesis/Qliphad are the best weapons when Gix(20%) does more damage? I get it that the potential isn't that great, but why was it never that great. People worried that Gix would make Austere obsolete, but they said Gix was just OK but Deus weapons are now OP for some reason.

Is it because the Atk e-pen?
    Gix Pot requires the player to go for almost a minute without something specific occurring to get the full power of the weapon, at which point it's the best weapon in the game damage-wise. There are three categories of Gix, which are "don't use Mates", "don't get hit" and "don't use Mirage Escape". The problem is that the latter two are typically extremely restrictive for whichever class gets them, and "don't use Mates" runs into a problem with Automate users, since Automate procing also resets the damage pot. Also, as FO, TE, and BO, you typically switch weapons a lot, which kills the point of getting Gix.

Zeinesis/Qliphad with Anthesis Trainer can approach, but not reach, full power Gix in damage, but isn't constrained by arbitrary restrictions, making it much more consistent in DPS and a better option for FO, TE, and BO. Also, Anthesis Trainer doubles up on non-ATK affixes as well, such as Phrase, Stamina, and Spirita, which gives Zeinesis/Qliphad better raw stats through Affixing than any other weapon.

TD;DR: Gix is too inconsistent compared to Zeinesis/Qliphad and Anthesis Trainer gives better non-ATK stats.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 19, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Default Bulletin Board

Hi. What is the functionality of this Room Item : Bulletin Board - 10 000 FUN points.
    What are the three differents kinds of Bulletin Boards? What makes them different?

Thank you.

Quick Question - 01.jpg

Edit : Thanks. I would have never figured that out without having to buy it, i'm glad I asked.
    Last edited by Quick Question; Jun 19, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

Poster boards. Specifically used to display posters. They are also great room dividers if you're into diving your room.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Question View Post
    Hi. What is the functionality of this Room Item : Bulletin Board - 10 000 FUN points.
    What are the three differents kinds of Bulletin Boards? What makes them different?

Thank you.

Quick Question - 01.jpg
    Normally, you can only put Poster-type Room Items on walls. The Poster Board lets you put them anywhere in the room. The three different Poster Boards are for three different shapes of Poster Board.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hey, is there a way to make the PSO2 install folder any smaller? Like certain files that we don't need anymore? It's up to just about 50 GB and I'm out of disk space and I have over 5,000 more files to download for the game to be up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by subtledemise View Post
    Hey, is there a way to make the PSO2 install folder any smaller? Like certain files that we don't need anymore? It's up to just about 50 GB and I'm out of disk space and I have over 5,000 more files to download for the game to be up to date.
    Short answer No.

Long answer get rid of other files that you don't need like maybe some games currently my PSO2 folder sits at 52 gigs.