Page 3701 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2701320136013651369136983699370037013702370337043711375138014201 ... LastLast
Results 37,001 to 37,010 of 46801

So we are not getting a 5 or 10% affix boost week from this boring pos ARKS Battle Chronicle?

Its a Japanese symbol for "beginner".

That says 'click here for beginners guide'.

In Japan new drivers will have to put a sticker like that on their vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Think it's the "newbie guide" or the "ARKS road guide" or something. I see it on new characters, but my main doesn't have it that I can think of. She did at some point, though.
    Ya, that was right
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Its a Japanese symbol for "beginner".

That says 'click here for beginners guide'.

In Japan new drivers will have to put a sticker like that on their vehicle.
    oh, its far more boring symbol in my country. I wonder how they came up with this design.

Does the attack bonus from the rare drop boost on units apply universally or does it only apply in specific areas that it is designated for?
    Like, if its earth and moon only, does it mean you only get the rare drop bonus on earth and moon but the attack bonus applies unconditionally or that both bonuses only apply on the earth and moon?
    Also, is the attack bonus random every time you create a timed ability, or is it fixed to the data drive that you have? And, how much bonus does rare drop 5 give? I'm assuming something like 10% or 30%?
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    So we are not getting a 5 or 10% affix boost week from this boring pos ARKS Battle Chronicle?
    There are still two unopened panels, so maybe. Also, if we don't, there is going to be a second Web Panel period from July 5th to July 26th whose reward week will be from August 2nd to August 9th, and it will likely happen in that set of Panels.

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Does the attack bonus from the rare drop boost on units apply universally or does it only apply in specific areas that it is designated for?
    Like, if its earth and moon only, does it mean you only get the rare drop bonus on earth and moon but the attack bonus applies unconditionally or that both bonuses only apply on the earth and moon?
    Also, is the attack bonus random every time you create a timed ability, or is it fixed to the data drive that you have? And, how much bonus does rare drop 5 give? I'm assuming something like 10% or 30%?
    Thanks a lot!
    ATK bonus only applies to the area specified by the Ability.
    ATK bonus is fixed to the Data Drive when it is created.
    RDR lv5 is 5% per Unit (15% total when used on your full set).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 22, 2017 at 11:34 AM.

Default Limited Order (~July 26)

Limited Order (July 26) - 01.jpg

Limited Order (July 26) - 02.jpg

Hello.

Clearing five Client Orders from Lila opens an information window. Repeatedly pressing Enter made me miss that window.
    What is the next step? What conditions do I need to fulfill in order to unlock new Client Orders?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Quick Question; Jun 22, 2017 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Question View Post
    Limited Order (July 26) - 01.jpg

Limited Order (July 26) - 02.jpg

Hello.

Clearing five Client Orders from Lila opens an information window. Repeatedly pressing Enter made me miss that window.
    What is the next step? What conditions do I need to fulfill in order to unlock new Client Orders?

Thank you.
    Those are her only Client Orders; I believe that window is to let you know that Clara, Kizika, and Nix are now available in Franka's Cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    There's still a WEB Panel that hasn't been unlocked yet. So either go farm your heart out or just wait for people to do it for you.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Those are her only Client Orders; I believe that window is to let you know that Clara, Kizika, and Nix are now available in Franka's Cafe.
    First of all, thank you very much for this information. I'v spoken to them now. They do not give any Client Orders either, right?
    Sorry if it sounds like insisting, just a little confused by the "small" number of Client Orders, given that we have quite some time to complete them.

Edit : Ohhh I received their partner cards, cool. I did not think of checking that out before asking. Thank you.
    Last edited by Quick Question; Jun 22, 2017 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Question View Post
    First of all, thank you very much for this information. I'v spoken to them now. They do not give any Client Orders either, right?
    Sorry if it sounds like insisting, just a little confused by the "small" number of Client Orders, given that we have quite some time to complete them.
    Yeah, no Cos from them, they just give you their partner cards.