Page 4459 of 4536 FirstFirst ... 34593959435944094449445644574458445944604461446244694509 ... LastLast
Results 44,581 to 44,590 of 45351
  1. #44581

    Default

    how can i place previews , when i want to share a video ?

  2. #44582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how can i place previews , when i want to share a video ?
    If it is not automatically turning into a preview video with the link, you should be able to put Video tags around it ([video]videourl[/ video]).


  3. #44583

    Default

    I have enough medals for a 15* for the shop but I have the sword and tmgs already. Is the 15 katana with counter edge boost better than the atra ex katana?

    And if so, is it alright to convert the katana and chronos stone (free this week) for a rifle and bow repectively?

  4. #44584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have enough medals for a 15* for the shop but I have the sword and tmgs already. Is the 15 katana with counter edge boost better than the atra ex katana?

    And if so, is it alright to convert the katana and chronos stone (free this week) for a rifle and bow repectively?
    stick to Atra or LS, those weapons from Armada (aside 1 or 2) are basically camo's
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #44585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have enough medals for a 15* for the shop but I have the sword and tmgs already. Is the 15 katana with counter edge boost better than the atra ex katana?

    And if so, is it alright to convert the katana and chronos stone (free this week) for a rifle and bow repectively?
    Since the ATK difference between the two is rather low (68 S-ATK not counting affixes), Atlas EX edges out the Armada one because of the extra SSA slots. It really is only useful if you've used up all your other 15* options and still want a 15* Katana.


  6. #44586

    Default

    Armada katana is good for buget it only has s1 put s1 from LS in it and you're good to go don't need to went through 8s hell to get 200 atk
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 13, 2019 at 07:12 AM.

  7. #44587

    Default

    Finally found an astral weapon . Yay to that. Now for the SAF that recovers pp at 5%. Eh how many times can I reuse this ?? Like how S abilties work or ??

    What: the astra weapon is at +35. I have now unlocked the SAF: phrase response.

    The problem: the astra is at 6 slots. My atra ex sword is at 8 slots. How do I work around this in regards to the question above.. HELP!!!!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Aug 13, 2019 at 09:30 AM.

  8. #44588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Finally found an astral weapon . Yay to that. Now for the SAF that recovers pp at 5%. Eh how many times can I reuse this ?? Like how S abilties work or ??

    What: the astra weapon is at +35. I have now unlocked the SAF: phrase response.

    The problem: the astra is at 6 slots. My atra ex sword is at 8 slots. How do I work around this in regards to the question above.. HELP!!!!
    Phrase Response is a normal affix, so it's a one time use if you are adding it to anything other than the Astra weapon itself.

    To use it to affix it to your Atlas, you are going to need to get the Astra up to 8 slots as well.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 13, 2019 at 09:33 AM.


  9. #44589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Phrase Response is a normal affix, so it's a one time use if you are adding it to anything other than the Astra weapon itself.

    To use it to affix it to your Atlas, you are going to need to get the Astra up to 8 slots as well.
    there is really no other way around this ??

  10. #44590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    there is really no other way around this ??
    Nope.


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •