Page 4481 of 4536 FirstFirst ... 34813981438144314471447844794480448144824483448444914531 ... LastLast
Results 44,801 to 44,810 of 45351
  1. #44801
    Mercenary Moffen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Himiko Togas basement.
    Posts
    756

    Default

    How do you unlock koffie orders on fresh characters now? I cant access the bridge, I've done forest free field, cant find nuffin.
    Spoiler!

  2. #44802
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Going, going, gone
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    How do you unlock koffie orders on fresh characters now? I cant access the bridge, I've done forest free field, cant find nuffin.
    you have to do ep1 story missions first, if i'm not mistaken.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / pso2es active

  3. #44803
    Mercenary Moffen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Himiko Togas basement.
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    you have to do ep1 story missions first, if i'm not mistaken.
    I've gone through all of them, still nothing popped up from her yet. I'm pretty confused. I'll give the first few forest arks missions a try, but its absurd theres no indicator of where to go first.
    Spoiler!

  4. #44804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I've gone through all of them, still nothing popped up from her yet. I'm pretty confused. I'll give the first few forest arks missions a try, but its absurd theres no indicator of where to go first.
    I believe it is an ARKS Mission thing that you need to do; if I recall it is to talk to Afin.
    Basically, the game has made it so that the Main ARKS Missions serve as the extended tutorial.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 20, 2019 at 07:02 PM.


  5. #44805

    Default

    Does a critical build ( using S abilities ) +15% crit chance and + 4% crit damage actually matter much ??

    question is cause its still a toss up between high pp recovery and low PA PP usage.

    put it this put way.

    1) +15% crit chance and + 4% crit damage

    2) +20% pp recovery and -10% PA PP usage

    or

    3) a mix of 1 and 2

    I am still wondering on how to fit everything together without sacrificing anything lol
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Sep 21, 2019 at 01:06 AM.

  6. #44806

    Default

    Anyone know where I can find info on the voice tickets they gave out this time and the time before? Just trying to figure out which characters I want to use them on and what not.

  7. #44807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Anyone know where I can find info on the voice tickets they gave out this time and the time before? Just trying to figure out which characters I want to use them on and what not.
    youtube

  8. #44808

    Default

    Is there an English up to date Title List somewhere (not Chrome translated swiki)?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  9. #44809

    Default

    This is probably a stupid question, but:

    What's the best method or lightning tech to spam in order to shock/stun/stagger regular Gal Gryphon?

    I want to stun-lock him (so he doesn't fly around all over the place and waste time) in UH free-field as ph so the MPA can wail on him.

    Also, what's the best tech(s) to use against Gal and Transmizers in UH, I have no idea what to do and have been zanverse-ing and spamming zonde-type-0 like an idiot.

    Yeah, I never actually bothered with techs and their mechanics until ph (just VERY recently and now i'm starting to get interested in fote too).

    Thanks.

    Edit:

    Grammar.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Sep 23, 2019 at 02:51 AM.

  10. #44810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but:

    What's the best method or lightning tech to spam in order to shock/stun/stagger regular Gal Gryphon?

    I want to stun-lock him (so he doesn't fly around all over the place and waste time) in UH free-field as ph so the MPA can wail on him.

    Also, what's the best tech(s) to use against Gal and Transmizers in UH, I have no idea what to do and have been zanverse-ing and spamming zonde-type-0 like an idiot.

    Yeah, I never actually bothered with techs and their mechanics until ph (just VERY recently and now i'm starting to get interested in fote too).

    Thanks.

    Edit:

    Grammar.


    set off Zondeel and spam it over and over or Na Zonde spam (I dont recommend it though because locked in place and it may not shock it)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •