Page 4259 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 325937594159420942494256425742584259426042614262426943094359 ... LastLast
Results 42,581 to 42,590 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can preload your S1, S2, and S3 on to to Val, but to get the S4 on there, you'll have to reaffix anyway, so it isn't necessary to affix it before upgrading to a Atra.
    Ah, yeah the part about getting the S4 actually onto the weapon requiring an affixing step I had overlooked. Hmm, I wasn't really looking to reaffix since it has 8s with +145 R-ATK and +5 PP on it already (the S4 would've bumped Ability III off, so +130/+5). Suppose I can go ahead and look into that a bit to figure out some other alternatives.

In the meantime, any fairly safe bets/suggestions for S1/2/3 (for Ra/Hu AR)? Only thing I care about is that they are straightforward/unconditional SSAs, and not gimmicky/nonsensical ones (I did post on the Ranger thread, but not sure how often those get checked). Figure I can check my storage to see if I have any on hand already or if they are relatively affordable on the players shops. (Also, if they are more ATK boosting or PP-replenishing/boosting/cost-reducing ones they would probably be ideal, since a lot of my stuff is already set up for more survivability purposes, so probably need more damage output.)
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Ah, yeah the part about getting the S4 actually onto the weapon requiring an affixing step I had overlooked. Hmm, I wasn't really looking to reaffix since it has 8s with +145 R-ATK and +5 PP on it already (the S4 would've bumped Ability III off, so +130/+5). Suppose I can go ahead and look into that a bit to figure out some other alternatives.
    In that case, the only other option is to do an SSA swap, but that requires a second Atra to do.

In that case, the only other option is to do an SSA swap, but that requires a second Atra to do.
    Oh, I don't mind 'losing'/tweaking that affix setup (I bought it off the shop like that, I haven't done any affixing to it myself yet), and since it is 8s already it shouldn't be too difficult since only having to get four specific affix (+ four filler) on it instead of a full set of eight.

I never even would've thought of/considered the 'use a second Atra' method, because I am lucky to get a Val/any 13* I probably can't use to drop, so a second Atra might as well be mythical to me.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I never even would've thought of/considered the 'use a second Atra' method, because I am lucky to get a Val/any 13* I probably can't use to drop, so a second Atra might as well be mythical to me.
    There should be a 2nd stone from title soon ......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Lets say I wanted to SSA swap a certain S2 from an atra with 4 S abilities to a different weapon with 3 S abilities, or vice versa with both weapons having a total of 7 affixes.

Would I lose something in the process since the number of S abilities between weapons are different though the number of total affixes each has is the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Lets say I wanted to SSA swap a certain S2 from an atra with 4 S abilities to a different weapon with 3 S abilities, or vice versa with both weapons having a total of 7 affixes.

Would I lose something in the process since the number of S abilities between weapons are different though the number of total affixes each has is the same?
    As long as each weapon retains the same number of SSAs before the swap then you shouldn't lose any affixes. Example: 5 slot 3 SSAs with 5 slot 2 SSAs. If I move an SSA to the 2nd weapon it becomes 4 slot 2 SSAs and 5 slot 3 SSAs.

It appears that 14* pet eggs drop at Lvl.100, so is it better to use them to just upgrade an existing pet to 14*, or should you just hatch it as a new pet? Also, if you upgraded the rarity of a pet using a special color 14*, does it inherit the color as well, or just the rarity?
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

It appears that 14* pet eggs drop at Lvl.100, so is it better to use them to just upgrade an existing pet to 14*, or should you just hatch it as a new pet? Also, if you upgraded the rarity of a pet using a special color 14*, does it inherit the color as well, or just the rarity?
    Upgrading with a special colored egg does make the existing pet the special color.

Upgrading with a special colored egg does make the existing pet the special color.
    Ah okay. Also, does that mean/imply that using the 14* to just upgrade a previous pet is better than just hatching a new separate one, or does it depend on various things? For instance, if I were to use one, all/most my pets are max possible level for their rarity, and some are max stat upgrade (from egg food) as well, but the candy boxes for each are empty since I haven't messed with Su that much yet.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

Ah okay. Also, does that mean/imply that using the 14* to just upgrade a previous pet is better than just hatching a new separate one, or does it depend on various things? For instance, if I were to use one, all/most my pets are max possible level for their rarity, and some are max stat upgrade (from egg food) as well, but the candy boxes for each are empty since I haven't messed with Su that much yet.
    Upgrading your current pet to a higher rarity will increase its stats depending on the pets, some not very much but if you just upgrade Wanda's rarity from 13* --> 14* it will have a high stat increase than if you were to go Wanda/Jinga 13* would going to Jinga 14*. You don't lose stats on increasing the rarity, you only gain them but if you decide to hatch a 14* egg, you start at Lv100 but you have to fill in all that stats again through spare eggs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers