What determines the color of Xie's Gravilos rod camo?
    It's mostly dark gray for me but occasionally white. And today it was blue for a couple of hours.
    Don't tell me it's based on beat...

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    What determines the color of Xie's Gravilos rod camo?
    It's mostly dark gray for me but occasionally white. And today it was blue for a couple of hours.
    Don't tell me it's based on beat...
    From what I have heard, it's a texture loading thing. Basically, it's not intentional, and what is happening is that occasionally the reflective sheen will load, but not the proper texture and vice-versa. Take with a grain of salt, since it is hearsay.

Have they announced anything about a unique camo for CM2?
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Aug 13, 2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: At the time, it made sense.

How can i get silver badges for Xie exchange? Took a 2 months break and have over 400 gold, but only 5 silver and 51 bronze. Need 20 of them and there is no Limited Quest now.

If you do Beach Wars 3 on SH, you will receive 3 Silver Medals per run.

I bit the bullet and got Win10 and re-downloaded PSO2.

I can play just fine but for whatever reason I can't hear anything on the game, but everything else is making sound as normal. The Sound bar in the options menu is also not set to 0 so how can I fix this issue?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    I bit the bullet and got Win10 and re-downloaded PSO2.

I can play just fine but for whatever reason I can't hear anything on the game, but everything else is making sound as normal. The Sound bar in the options menu is also not set to 0 so how can I fix this issue?
    If you did a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to download DirectX. Even though Windows 10 comes with DirectX12, it does not have all the old files that lets games designed for older versions of DirectX run properly.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you did a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to download DirectX. Even though Windows 10 comes with DirectX12, it does not have all the old files that lets games designed for older versions of DirectX run properly.
    I can hear the game now! Thanks a bunch!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

I'm missing a couple sub events in the event chronicle from episode 3. I've 100% completed all matter boards. I've tried running around various single party areas with the matter boards of the chapters they're listed under selected/active, but haven't found anything. Dunno what I need to do to find them, and unlike ep1/2 you can't watch unfound events from the chronicle. Any idea?

The two I'm missing are one with Fourier in 3-1, and one with Quna in 3-2 (both are the first event for their respective characters in the episode 3 sub event sections).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I have heard, it's a texture loading thing. Basically, it's not intentional, and what is happening is that occasionally the reflective sheen will load, but not the proper texture and vice-versa. Take with a grain of salt, since it is hearsay.
    Lol, thanks.
    Gotta say I like the blue one best.

Oh and I got 1 more question, what kind of new 13* do Elder / Loser drop in Profound Invasion? And do they drop these only in this EQ or also in their original solo EQs now?
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Aug 14, 2015 at 07:17 AM.