Page 4367 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 336738674267431743574364436543664367436843694370437744174467 ... LastLast
Results 43,661 to 43,670 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    They seem to drop in Easter EQ. The only "farmable" spot I know is the end boss in UQs.
    I did some solo XQ, UQ runs and the 4th Featured quests, none of them dropped Pure Photons. I know that back in the day they dropped like eggs, I had like 100, but used them on Guard rings and now need 14 more for the JG ring. How many drop in Easter EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmo View Post
    Hmm. Well I did run Forest Exploration & Subdue Fangulf last night and completed a few Koffie CO's as well. I'm wondering if I need to run the first Episode 1 mission as it unlocks the first arks quest on new accounts now and me be tied to more or something.
    Koffie's CO list should contain Hero and Phantom Class unlock orders if you have other characters that fulfilled the unlock conditions. Just make sure that you have claimed the new title (まだ見ぬ境地へ/Towards the Unseen Frontier) that is awarded to you when you have two or more classes at level 75+ (You didn't have to before, you need to now).

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    they apparently increase the damage on certain enemy types, with damage going up as weapon rarity goes up. I think it's likely to be related to UH field enemies (think of those affixes as Ultimate Buster variants) since they teased enemies with armor due to corruption cores and the likes. Time will tell exactly what it's about
    Thanks.

DxhlxecWkAACVKk.jpg
    what is this eye pattern eyelash and teeth

So I started a 3rd character in order to get more weekly bonus keys. How the hell do I unlock stuff now, Koffie doesn't have any CO for me and I'm stuck at Lv30
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Will I never be able to turn this quest in now?

I've been wondering why I couldn't find the person for a while. Now I run into the bitch in the shop area, she's just chilling like she doesn't owe me.

So is there any way to turn in old quests? It would hurt a bit to have to delete it.

Edit: I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm just gonna pretend I don't feel like turning it in yet, maybe the reward gains interest or something.

Edit again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you gain and lose nothing for getting rid of the CO, its just another wasted space in your CO list.
    I gain the satisfaction of not having failed that quest though if I keep it.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Apr 27, 2019 at 07:09 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post

I've been wondering why I couldn't find the person for a while. Now I run into the bitch in the shop area, she's just chilling like she doesn't owe me.

So is there any way to turn in old quests? It would hurt a bit to have to delete it.
    Delete.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So I started a 3rd character in order to get more weekly bonus keys. How the hell do I unlock stuff now, Koffie doesn't have any CO for me and I'm stuck at Lv30
    They've tied a lot of the unlocking to Story Quests now. I believe you have to do the first Chapter of Episode 1 to get Koffie's COs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraki View Post
    DxhlxecWkAACVKk.jpg
    what is this eye pattern eyelash and teeth
    I think the eyes are Manga Style Eyes, and while it is a little hard to tell, I think the tooth accessory is Double Tooth (from the Mother Cluster SG Scratch). I'm not sure on the eyelashes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 27, 2019 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post

Edit: I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm just gonna pretend I don't feel like turning it in yet, maybe the reward gains interest or something.
    you gain and lose nothing for getting rid of the CO, its just another wasted space in your CO list.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Unless I just can't find one, are there any Ous that are vests or small vest jackets for females?
    Not saying something exactly like this:
    Spoiler!
    , but I mean around that small without long tails or whichever around them?
    (Not the Christmas one of course due to having puffy christmassy stuff around it).