Page 4402 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 340239024302435243924399440044014402440344044405441244524502 ... LastLast
Results 44,011 to 44,020 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Regarding Clobber, I do not understand the part about damage increasing by 0.5% and capping at 10%. Is that the damage of the Mag itself or of the player?
    It is a damage increase to the Player, but the hits that increase the bonus are the ones from Clobber's blades, from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is a damage increase to the Player, but the hits that increase the bonus are the ones from Clobber's blades, from what I understand.
    This stacking bonus, does it exist only until the 40th hit from Clobber, or does it remain and after its expiration? I apologize for the many questions, I also checked the japanese swiki through translator, but I didn't find that information either.

Let's say I have character A and B. I delete character A. After the 24 hours of waiting, will there be a blank space where character A was, and I'll have to scroll down to select character B every time?

Quote Originally Posted by Getintothegame View Post
    Let's say I have character A and B. I delete character A. After the 24 hours of waiting, will there be a blank space where character A was, and I'll have to scroll down to select character B every time?
    Button to create a new character will always be placed in the bottom regardless of how much character you have.

And just to add on, the character select screen sorts by last character used regardless of creation order.

Is there a Korean translation for the tweaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    Is there a Korean translation for the tweaker?
    nope.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This stacking bonus, does it exist only until the 40th hit from Clobber, or does it remain and after its expiration? I apologize for the many questions, I also checked the japanese swiki through translator, but I didn't find that information either.
    Only until the 40th hit of Clobber.

Is there a way to still buy ep4 SG items in other colors or only the ones in the exchange shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    Is there a way to still buy ep4 SG items in other colors or only the ones in the exchange shop?
    SG items are account bound, so if it's not available at the moment, there is no way to get them save for hoping for a Revival.