Page 3929 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2929342938293879391939263927392839293930393139323939397940294429 ... LastLast
Results 39,281 to 39,290 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Did items get phase out of the buster medal shop with the arrival of the new stuff?
    Yeah, the only thing the old medals can be used for now is the limited shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah, the only thing the old medals can be used for now is the limited shop.
    Anything of note is gone?

Besides fighting Dark Falz [whatever], any ways to get Dark Nero Fragments and Torana Fragments? I need like 15 of each to have 100 and trade for an Austere Rear and Arm.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Besides fighting Dark Falz [whatever], any ways to get Dark Nero Fragments and Torana Fragments? I need like 15 of each to have 100 and trade for an Austere Rear and Arm.
    Torana Fragments appear as a drop from Mining Base Defense Quests. They also appear as a rare drop from the Solo XQ Quests. You can also trade Weapon Badges for Torana Fragments (20x Badges each).

Nero Fragments, though, those are boss drops only.

Although in all honesty, you can just straight up buy an Austere with cash. The set's been dropped to 7m for the Rear + Arm combo since EP5.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 23, 2017 at 02:11 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What is that Necky Smile affix?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    What is that Necky Smile affix?
    +5 ATK, +2 PP. Drops on equipment from the Necky's Challenge EQ, which is no longer available as it was an event EQ.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

does karaage stack with dengeki tart?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    does karaage stack with dengeki tart?
    I haven't tried, but I'm going to guess that they do not since they fall under the same booster group, Boost Cuisine.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Torana Fragments appear as a drop from Mining Base Defense Quests. They also appear as a rare drop from the Solo XQ Quests. You can also trade Weapon Badges for Torana Fragments (20x Badges each).

Nero Fragments, though, those are boss drops only.

Although in all honesty, you can just straight up buy an Austere with cash. The set's been dropped to 7m for the Rear + Arm combo since EP5.
    They're 7m a piece on my ship, so I'd rather keep that cash for overpriced fodder. Do you think I could get the stones from Dark Falz battle in Extreme Quests?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    They're 7m a piece on my ship, so I'd rather keep that cash for overpriced fodder. Do you think I could get the stones from Dark Falz battle in Extreme Quests?
    I don't think so, unfortunately. The best way to get Nero on-demand is probably going to be Solo PD, since that one you can at least fight whenever you want, if you're properly geared for it.