Page 397 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2973473873943953963973983994004074474978971397 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

As someone who has gone through Lotti's stuff on three characters now

No, they are not the same thing.
    Okay. Thanks, Gig.

Sorry for spam. Going back to work tonight so you won't hear from me in here for a few days. :P

How do I increase the rewards from events? I'm trying to find the electric armor set from the Rappy arrest codes, but often times they just don't give a reward at all. Is this based on anything or just pure RNG? - Do Item drop rate increase boosters help? - Does my class matter for the reward roll at the end? - What class would find the electric armor set, if so?

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Sorry for spam. Going back to work tonight so you won't hear from me in here for a few days. :P

How do I increase the rewards from events? I'm trying to find the electric armor set from the Rappy arrest codes, but often times they just don't give a reward at all. Is this based on anything or just pure RNG? - Do Item drop rate increase boosters help? - Does my class matter for the reward roll at the end? - What class would find the electric armor set, if so?
    Rewards from completing Emergency trails are random. Rare boosters, class/subclass do not affect your chances. It is completely and 100% random.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Skywolf View Post
    Does anyone know how exactly one can go about getting daily client orders from Faina unlocked? I have them unlocked on one of my characters but I cant for the life of me figure out how to unlock them on my 2nd character.
    I believe you just need to reach level 10 on a class on that character to unlock dailies for them.

Does anyone know if the Ancient Oath latent on falclaw will boost electric damage on holding current (for enemies weak to it) or does the latent only apply to the element of the weapon itself?

Thanks.
    Last edited by aphelion; Feb 21, 2014 at 05:57 PM.

Ok, im a bit fuzzy on the Braver Sub class unlocks, now I know when you hit Lv25 the client orders are unlocked, now to unlock them for use, do you need to switch to that class (aka HU/RA/FO) or can I stay as a Braver and use all class weapons for it to count?

Quote Originally Posted by aphelion View Post
    Does anyone know if the Ancient Oath latent on falclaw will boost electric damage on holding current (for enemies weak to it) or does the latent only apply to the element of the weapon itself?

Thanks.
    IIRC, it operates on the same basis as Element Weak Hit meaning the target needs to be weak to your weapon/technic's element. Holding Current does not have any special elemental properties as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Ok, im a bit fuzzy on the Braver Sub class unlocks, now I know when you hit Lv25 the client orders are unlocked, now to unlock them for use, do you need to switch to that class (aka HU/RA/FO) or can I stay as a Braver and use all class weapons for it to count?

You can do the latter, just sub the appropriate class for the weapon needed to enable PA usage(as example Hunter subclass for Wired Lance, so BRHU).
    For bossfight, you can first weaken it using katana/ any preferred weapon, and when the operator announce 'it's weaker', you can change to the respective weapon needed and whack abit more until it's dead.
    You can also wait until the operator said 'It has a little health' but it's abit risky, you may kill it even before the announcement happen due to lag or something. Good luck :3
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    You can do the latter, just sub the appropriate class for the weapon needed to enable PA usage(as example Hunter subclass for Wired Lance, so BRHU).
    For bossfight, you can first weaken it using katana/ any preferred weapon, and when the operator announce 'it's weaker', you can change to the respective weapon needed and whack abit more until it's dead.
    You can also wait until the operator said 'It has a little health' but it's abit risky, you may kill it even before the announcement happen due to lag or something. Good luck :3
    Actually, the only one I think you NEED to change your sub for is the Techer CO, as you can't melee attack with a talis. I was able to unlock gunner on my Br/Hu by using JA's on an all-class rifle and launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post

you can buy them from players shops doe. . .