Page 3725 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2725322536253675371537223723372437253726372737283735377538254225 ... LastLast
Results 37,241 to 37,250 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    well i need to search the base wear, right? the, ソリッドオール? even if just go all the way down to just ソリッド (or solid) it doesnt give me anything with japanese or english results. weird it doesnt showup at all, its only been a few months. i might have to just wait. (unless im doing something wrong still)
    Ship 02

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

um....thank you? (coulda sworn they werent there before... i see them maybe i just needed both to search for Solid Ol. not just one or the other. either way thanks

1) I checked the PSO2 Channel on youtube for the past broadcast where they were showing off the new class hero... but I do not see the uploaded video on that ...
    Anyone has that broadcast as in the complete thing??

2) Is Spamming Braver's Guren a good thing??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 8, 2017 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    2) Is Spamming Braver's Guren a good thing??
    Can't help on the first one, but Guren is good in that it's effortless, solid damage. It's bad in that it's a little repetitive and boring, and that by spamming it you'll be missing out on everything else the class has to offer, but you can certainly get by quite well doing it. It's worth noting that, while I don't play Braver myself, a lot of the Bravers I play with are really looking forward to the Shunka buff coming with Ep5. Shunka was the go-to PA in Ep2, and it may lean that way again.

Aaaand my turn again!

I'm trying to build a plan for boost week, and I'm working out what's possible. Let's say I'm affixing, and I have a Zeinesis as my target. I've got a 6 slot Phrase Receptor, and 6 slot Phrase Weak, and I succeed in putting that on the Zeinesis. Later on, I want to perform another affix on the Zeinesis - let's say I'm upslotting to 7, or adding a Soul, or something.

Is the Phrase Weak still going to be selectable as an affix, or is it a one-time-only deal?

Sorry more questions on the way lol

My next question: The beauty palor (my nickname for that lol)
    from the panel top down on the third option where you choose the face type.. there are only 5 to choose from... anyways to get more or is that it ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Sorry more questions on the way lol

My next question: The beauty palor (my nickname for that lol)
    from the panel top down on the third option where you choose the face type.. there are only 5 to choose from... anyways to get more or is that it ??
    There were only ever two extra face variants released; one was the Lamia face exclusively for Caseals, and the other was the Beast face which was released as a Scratch Bonus for pulling 25 AC scratches (which costs approximately 50USD) from the 3rd PSU Scratch. While the Lamia face ticket was able to be bought from the player shops, the Beast face ticket was account bound, and thus could not be sold or traded.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 9, 2017 at 01:34 AM.

How much difference is +45 DEF when it comes to taking damage?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

How do the drops work in the LQ? Do we know which boss drops what? Or the drop table the same for all enemies in the quest?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

If I buy a physical WebMoney card, can I turn it into AC?

Ive got this lock on my SEGA ID because I have a SecureOTP. Do I need to remove this to use my WebMoney card? Is it safe to make up bullsh-- info and send the letter asking to remove it? Will I need to remember said bullsh--?

Sorry for questions.

what mag triggers should I use for braver?