Page 4386 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338638864286433643764383438443854386438743884389439644364486 ... LastLast
Results 43,851 to 43,860 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Regarding S4:Genesis Ring, will it work better if the Guard Rings are grinded to Lv20 or does it make no difference? Asking because Pure Photon doesn't seem to grow on trees
    As far as I can find, it works the same regardless of ring level.

I have a few questions regarding Resistances.

- What does the "nothing" tab mean? I appreas in some enemies and I couldn't figure out it's purpose
    - Deus has a Light element resistance despite showing that he's weak to light? Is it just so that Striking&Ranged Light weapons get the "matching elements boost" while punishing Light techs?
    - What is the difference between left side Striking/Ranged/Tech resistances and right side Strike/Ranged/Tech resistanes
    - Also a question that's slightly less related to the chart but do pets do through Tech resistance or Elemental resistance? nvm they use Tech resistance
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; May 13, 2019 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I have a few questions regarding Resistances.

- What does the "nothing" tab mean? I appreas in some enemies and I couldn't figure out it's purpose
    - Deus has a Light element resistance despite showing that he's weak to light? Is it just so that Striking&Ranged Light weapons get the "matching elements boost" while punishing Light techs?
    - What is the difference between left side Striking/Ranged/Tech resistances and right side Strike/Ranged/Tech resistanes
    - Also a question that's slightly less related to the chart but do pets do through Tech resistance or Elemental resistance? nvm they use Tech resistance
    1. Non-elemental tech damage attacks, I don't think anything uses this though except some old low rarity non-element wand gear. Maybe some random potentials.
    2. Probably
    3. The right side is a multiplier to the enemy defense stat at that level. Table here: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%...82%B9#q5df628c

Just a quick question regarding upcoming expert requirements.

If i have already s-ranked Phantom and Destroyers, do i have to do them again? Is there a new difficulty? Probably not but just double checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Just a quick question regarding upcoming expert requirements.

If i have already s-ranked Phantom and Destroyers, do i have to do them again? Is there a new difficulty? Probably not but just double checking.
    if you already cleared them and received the titles you're fine and Ultra Hard comes out after next maint
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I reached lv 80 on Hero, my first class to reach lv 80. What do I have to do to get the Lv 80 cap release CO from Koffie?

edit: nevermind, she really just wanted me to start a quest so I ended up having to go back and talk to her. ugly troll
    Last edited by Taters; May 14, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    I reached lv 80 on Hero, my first class to reach lv 80. What do I have to do to get the Lv 80 cap release CO from Koffie?
    Equip +10 12* Units in Rear, Arm, and Leg slots at the same time, and collect the title for doing so. Once you have the title, it will automatically clear all lv80 Release COs upon accepting them from Koffie since they all have the same requirement.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 14, 2019 at 02:04 PM.

Can Lightstreams SAF S1 be transferred to other wepons?

Quote Originally Posted by Halikus View Post
    Can Lightstreams SAF S1 be transferred to other wepons?
    Of course, just like any other SSA as long as the corresponding slot exists.

Cool, just diddnt want to have to mess around reaffixing if it was somehow locked to LS. Time to farm off a load to val weps