Page 4541 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354140414441449145314538453945404541454245434544455145914641 ... LastLast
Results 45,401 to 45,410 of 46801

I once borrowed my friend's Switch in order to try to unlock the Switch Exclusive titles, I wasn't even able to do Subdue Za Oodan because I kept getting disconnected (and I was using a wired Internet using Ethernet to USB at 100Mb/s). As anyone managed to make this work from North America?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I once borrowed my friend's Switch in order to try to unlock the Switch Exclusive titles, I wasn't even able to do Subdue Za Oodan because I kept getting disconnected (and I was using a wired Internet using Ethernet to USB at 100Mb/s). As anyone managed to make this work from North America?
    From what I recall at the time, you had to be on the West Coast to have any chance of having a semi-stable connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I recall at the time, you had to be on the West Coast to have any chance of having a semi-stable connection.
    Well that's a big fat "No" I guess. Strange that there isn't a way of fooling your Switch using a VPN to make it think that you're in Japan or something.
    Spoiler!

its a "location of stability" issue not a "well my IP isnt in Japan therefor poor connection" thing. You'd still get the same crappy issue doing it with a VPN
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Suddenly getting NR1015 error, anyone else getting this?

Update: a file check fixed the issue.
    Last edited by otakun; Feb 17, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

If you can get in the game at all there is a possible workaround where you have to hit the menu button every one or two minutes, then go back in the game and pso2 cloud gives you some kind of connection message and stay connected. Not sure if that still works, but that's how I did it back in the day

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    If you can get in the game at all there is a possible workaround where you have to hit the menu button every one or two minutes, then go back in the game and pso2 cloud gives you some kind of connection message and stay connected. Not sure if that still works, but that's how I did it back in the day
    I hit the menu like every 30 seconds and still only got as far as halfway through the quest.
    Spoiler!

1.What classes does Etoile as a sub work best for now.

2.How good is that new ridder katana, cause i got one, with 8 slots no less, and wondering if i should bother investing in it even though i have a lightstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    1.What classes does Etoile as a sub work best for now.

2.How good is that new ridder katana, cause i got one, with 8 slots no less, and wondering if i should bother investing in it even though i have a lightstream.
    1 anything except force and techer (not sure if physical support build its worth with ET as sub)

2 IMO its worth for a braver , but since you already have a LS you can use it as an S1 source if convince you :P

My imperial cleave went from doing 999999 to 120k since swapping to ET sub, what am i doing wrong? I thought these scaled on their own multipliers?
    Spoiler!