Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    I was wondering has anyone calculated the approximate drop rate for Deus units? I've had 13s weapon drops but I've never even seen a glimpse of these 12s units, I play both the normal quest and the rematch, and I pretty much participate in all the EQs available...Has anyone had the same experience or is it just me being too ugly with RNG =.=
    All RNG. Must be unlucky with units like my brother
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Of these es items what ones should I discard?
    Gold Sands of Thoughts, Silver Sands of Thoughts, Silver Feather Charm, Wrapped Gold Bonbons, Wrapped Silver Bonbons, Chip Fragment 2017 Gold, Chip Fragment 2017 Silver, Operation Star, Gold Weaponoid Stone, Silver Weaponoid Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Gold Sands of Thoughts, Silver Sands of Thoughts, Silver Feather Charm, Wrapped Gold Bonbons, Wrapped Silver Bonbons, Chip Fragment 2017 Gold, Chip Fragment 2017 Silver, Operation Star, Gold Weaponoid Stone, Silver Weaponoid Stone.
    Gold Sands of Thoughts, Silver Sands of Thoughts, Silver Feather Charm, Wrapped Gold Bonbons, Wrapped Silver Bonbons, Chip Fragment 2017 Gold, and Chip Fragment 2017 Silver.

The rest are regularly used.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Operation Star, Gold Weaponoid Stone, Silver Weaponoid Stone. Keep these 3, lose the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    none of yamato part have effect with the drops
    Thanks.

This might be difficult to answer/subject to a lot of personal experience, but which XQ stage has the best meseta drops?

Hey guys! Quick question, how do I move a symbol art in one account's history to another account? Thanks!

copy symbol folder i suppose if it didn't work move your symbol to import folder then add them one by one you can rename them to anything in import folder for make it to the top of import list

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    copy symbol folder i suppose if it didn't work move your symbol to import folder then add them one by one you can rename them to anything in import folder for make it to the top of import list
    Thanks!

Hysteria : I would say 46-50 of aquatic ruins because stage 47 has 99 enemies, but even higher in aquatic ruins there's a stage with a lot of birds that gives a crazy amount as well.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr