Page 3700 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2700320036003650369036973698369937003701370237033710375038004200 ... LastLast
Results 36,991 to 37,000 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by kingdanny View Post
    Missed out on the easy Daggers of Serafi, but is there an easy way to get them still? I noticed I had a pair 15% light in my inventory, but not sure where I got them from.
    They can be an E-code reward when Karen and Ethan show up in SH or XH.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They can be an E-code reward when Karen and Ethan show up in SH or XH.
    Ooh, thanks. Any XH missions with a better chance of running into them?

Quote Originally Posted by kingdanny View Post
    Ooh, thanks. Any XH missions with a better chance of running into them?
    Not particularly. It's just RNG. It's also RNG if you actually get the weapon; you're more likely to get 8 Synthesizers.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    More or less. Assuming you're going Apprentice/Ether/Mod/Doom/something/Elegant, your final result, on lowest required amount of fodders, need to look like this:

Base - Ether Soul/Catalyst/Doom/something/x/x
    Fodder 1 - Apprentice/Catalyst/Mod/Doom/something/x
    Fodder 2 - Apprentice/Catalyst/Mod/Doom/something/x
    Fodder 3 - Apprentice/Catalyst/Mod/x/x/x

You can spread Mod and Doom across different units to lessen the chance of failing, and you can always use the last 2 fodder slots to spread them out a bit further, but it's not going to be cheap and/or smooth sailing.

You can use like, one less Apprentice Soul during a 10% boost if you want to wait 'till then for this, whenever that's going to be. Dropping down to only needing 1 Apprentice Soul requires you to have a Soul Receptor at 5s or 6s.

Edit: If you play the upslot game and do this during a 10% week, upslotting have 60% chance of bringing all affixes over. Off boost week it's 31%
    Thank you. I'll see what I can do with this.

When/Where is the earliest you can start getting Redran, and Aero egg drops ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTeddyJr View Post
    When/Where is the earliest you can start getting Redran, and Aero egg drops ?
    Redran drops from the ESC-A Falz Mother EQ even on Normal, though you can only get a 10*-12* starting on SH, and 13* only from XH (though you can also get 13* Redran in the Rainy Collection File), and Aero drops from Ultimate Amdusica (technically from lv76+ Beast Anga and Gruzolas Drago).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 22, 2017 at 01:31 AM.

Back after about a year and trying to catch up. I'm wondering if it's worth getting an Orbit, Invade or Austere weapon at this point? I have these and enough stones to get an Orbit weapon and either Austere DS or any other Invade weapon. I've barely started the collection file, only ran 1 EQ with the Double Saber file since I didn't know I could stack multiple collection files. So, now I have them for TDs, Knuckles and DS.
    Attachment 41197

pso20170620_111030_000.jpg click to enlarge

Does anybody now what is that shield-like yellow-green logo is? I see it someplaces else from time to time and wonder what's this all about.

Actually what are the classic 5s affixes for weapons and units currently? Havent actually been paying much attention to the new affix meta, and figured it might be a good idea to finally actually affix those 12* units to replace my Saikis.
    Last edited by escarlata; Jun 22, 2017 at 06:56 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    pso20170620_111030_000.jpg click to enlarge

Does anybody now what is that shield-like yellow-green logo is? I see it someplaces else from time to time and wonder what's this all about.
    Think it's the "newbie guide" or the "ARKS road guide" or something. I see it on new characters, but my main doesn't have it that I can think of. She did at some point, though.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!