Page 4299 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 329937994199424942894296429742984299430043014302430943494399 ... LastLast
Results 42,981 to 42,990 of 46801

I heard GuFi is stronk, any builds for that? also is Dual birds worth it with the build? I dont want to waste my precious crests lol

I think we have an entire thread for that. GuFi is supposed to be strong, yes. I absolutely cannot play Gu so I don't really see it but allegedly it is. The Dual Birds are a good pair of guns but we have better options nowadays.
    As far as Crests go, I would honestly wait. I got a Lavis Cannon like 20 minutes after spending 3000 crests on one at Zieg's. (then again I was farming in the right place at the right time so...)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I heard GuFi is stronk, any builds for that? also is Dual birds worth it with the build? I dont want to waste my precious crests lol
    stronger than GU/HU but requires you to be locked to Atra TMGs w/Vampiric Life on it. GU/HU would benefit more from Dual Birds without having to constantly stop and heal thanks to automate and being tankier. S Roll Arts is effected only by FI stances as HU stances require you to JA and S Roll Arts is by no means a JA attack
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

For the weapon upgrades that require multiple weapons like Lumiere, Atlas Ex, etc does the result just get its element and abilities from the first weapon in the ingredient list? I'm wondering if I only need to to get an Atlas weapon to 60 element and don't need to do it for the Lumiere.

You get asked what weapon will give its attributes and affixes on some exchanges so I assume it's the smae for all of them.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    For the weapon upgrades that require multiple weapons like Lumiere, Atlas Ex, etc does the result just get its element and abilities from the first weapon in the ingredient list? I'm wondering if I only need to to get an Atlas weapon to 60 element and don't need to do it for the Lumiere.
    You pick which weapon to inherent the stats and abilities from when trading in. If youre still needing Lumiere i recommend on grinding the LQ first until its gone even if you get the mats to convert a Jutus to Lumiere in the even a Lumiere drops for you. From there just do a series conversion
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'm trying to make a gunner but I've been having trouble finding an up to date guide that has the actual number of points I should be putting into each skill. I've found some but they all say things like optional/recommended so i don't know what to max aside from the essential skills. I'm fairly new to this game so I don't understand enough about interactions to make the best decision with my extra points. Any help would be great. Also a vid of how to gain height and keep it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    I'm trying to make a gunner but I've been having trouble finding an up to date guide that has the actual number of points I should be putting into each skill. I've found some but they all say things like optional/recommended so i don't know what to max aside from the essential skills. I'm fairly new to this game so I don't understand enough about interactions to make the best decision with my extra points. Any help would be great. Also a vid of how to gain height and keep it would be nice.
    my tree
    https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...o9b8dAIo00000f

Notes:
    Gu: depends on ur style, but if you don't use rifle (and will die miserly at anga), remove dive roll points + 2 points on Showtime to max sroll JA
    Fi: if you don't use wise stance, remove the points, to use on anything you want
    Why chase: chase + bind + reverse tab (satk) = ez bind + gain extra atk on mobs (40%), then just shiftperiod/sra. ppl can roll like 55/60k x3 on bound non ele mobs
    About Height: Jumping Dodge Lv20 + double jump > Grim + locked target > PA(like DA) + arial shooting
    About Class: gu now even with sra is still 90% about handling CT on bosses, you will need like 1-2months to get to the point where u know when a half jump can save ur CT from failing
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Jan 27, 2019 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    my tree
    https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...o9b8dAIo00000f

Notes:
    Gu: depends on ur style, but if you don't use rifle (and will die miserly at anga), remove dive roll points + 2 points on Showtime to max sroll JA
    Fi: if you don't use wise stance, remove the points, to use on anything you want
    Why chase: chase + bind + reverse tab (satk) = ez bind + gain extra atk on mobs (40%), then just shiftperiod/sra. ppl can roll like 55/60k x3 on bound non ele mobs
    About Height: Jumping Dodge Lv20 + double jump > Grim + locked target > PA(like DA) + arial shooting
    About Class: gu now even with sra is still 90% about handling CT on bosses, you will need like 1-2months to get to the point where u know when a half jump can save ur CT from failing
    Great, thanks! Is there like a discord or anything for new players or any kind of group that people who know what they are doing help new player learn?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    Mobbing: SRoll Arts literally everything, its that stupid good you can also use Reverse Tap for I-Frames either on groups or bosses if you know you wont be able to roll out in time. You no longer need to spam Shift Period on mobs like you had to in the past, SRoll Arts is just stupid good for mobbing and bossing. Alternatively SRoll Arts 2x and Sat Aim if you feel the need

Bossing: Satellite Aim, Infinite Fire T0, Elder Rebellion (can also be used on small mob cleanups or ranged mobs), Dead Approach (can be used on single target bulky mobs too), Bullet Squal (only in certain situations), Messiah Time for I-frames and not too shabby damage (dont recommend with CT unless you know how to setup), Heel Stab but in combo's (to ignore inital charge) but requires a bit of setup, Grim Barrage for positioning (and possible PA setups)

Refer to Mr3chi's post about the tree, I don't recommend Chase Advance but propose Dual Stances instead because you 99% of the time don't deal SE's on to anything (yourself) and even in mpa's everything just melts. If you add a status effect to your weapon (which is very niche now a days) it may work out but like I said, things die fast now a days(that covers the FI sub portion). You don't need Dive Roll Advance investments (3 SP) unless you really want to but remember you won't be using Rifle most of the time and GU TMGs have a natural I-Frame Roll already on you (Side, Back and Front rolls) but its completely optional (GU portion)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 27, 2019 at 09:05 PM.
    PSO2 NGS