Quote Originally Posted by zombiekiss View Post
    Anyone know hairstyle that similiar to Maihime Tenkawa from "Qualidea Code" anime?
    I think Altina Long2 アルティナロング2 is similar, though you will need to find hair ribbons for it.
    Or if you don't mind Altina's hair accessories, you can use the Altina Long アルティナロング default

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    So aside from element conversion, does element % affect technique damage the same way melee weapons?
    Nope which is why TeBr only needs 1 Rikauteri

Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    Anyone know a reliable way to fight LV 71+ Vol Dragon? RNG advance quest shenannigans are going to break me (and my E capsule supply).
    Depends on what class you're playing, but learning the tells for its attacks, and making sure you break its tail when it dives can help. So can stunning it by doing enough damage to its head. Otherwise, dodge/block, and keep at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Depends on what class you're playing, but learning the tells for its attacks, and making sure you break its tail when it dives can help. So can stunning it by doing enough damage to its head. Otherwise, dodge/block, and keep at it.
    Considering how elusive Lv. 71+ Vols are in the first place, I don't think he was actually asking about how one should battle a Vol Dragon, but on how to find one.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Just how better are NT weapons compared to OT weapons? Like for instance in Atk, Potential, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Just how better are NT weapons compared to OT weapons? Like for instance in Atk, Potential, etc?
    Depends on which ones we're talking about. They're roughly equal, but NT is much easier to grind. However, most of the relevant weapons nowadays that aren't Austere are NT.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

When comparing a weapon that has an Old Type and a New Type, the New Type will have higher ATK; aside from that, the only other difference is that the NT may not have one of the extra potentials of the OT, but they will usually have the more useful one (for example, Dragon Slayer-NT does not have the potential that reduces damage from Dragonkin, but does have the one that increases damage to them and the Weaponoid potential).

Ah okay, I see. Well aside from that, For the Aura TMGS, Where can I fight lv 55+ Transmizers, and lv 70+ Gal Gryphans? Besides Winged border breaker Featured quest? Just seeing if there's a faster way to get the collection files done.

Ah okay, I see. Well aside from that, For the Aura TMGS, Where can I fight lv 55+ Transmizers, and lv 70+ Gal Gryphans? Besides Winged border breaker Featured quest? Just seeing if there's a faster way to get the collection files done.
    For Tranzmizer, just run its ARKS Quest on SH. As for Gryphon, your only other options are TDVR (which is not on the schedule until next Tuesday) and the 5th floor of the Heaven and Hell Solo XQ.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 3, 2017 at 01:10 AM.

Okay, I have one more question If you all don't mind. I have 3 Astras. 1 Astra TMG grinded to +20, And I have 2 other Astra tmgs That haven't been grind yet. They all have 20 light attribute. Do you think it's too late to grind those to +35? Because I'm just wondering if I should stop working on Auras and focus on the rest of Astras I have.