Page 3925 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2925342538253875391539223923392439253926392739283935397540254425 ... LastLast
Results 39,241 to 39,250 of 46801

How to upslot a non zeinesis weapon to 6 slots with 100% chance?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    How to upslot a non zeinesis weapon to 6 slots with 100% chance?
    no way, not even on boost week

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    no way, not even on boost week
    I think you mean boost day because boost week usually refers to event rewards with dudu nerf that applies to all abilities and lasts for a week.

Weapons with no guidance of life pot (+10% affix at lvl3) can reach 100% affix on boost week since the penalty for upslotting from 5s > 6s is 45% with at least 2 fodders.

Also reup for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know if elder reverie have problems coexisting with other abilities on the same item other than omega reverie?

I think you mean boost day because boost week usually refers to event rewards with dudu nerf that applies to all abilities and lasts for a week.

Weapons with no guidance of life pot (+10% affix at lvl3) can reach 100% affix on boost week since the penalty for upslotting from 5s > 6s is 45% with at least 2 fodders.

Also reup for me.
    40% Boost item + 10% Boost day + 10% Boost after ESC-A Falz Mother battle ?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    40% Boost item + 10% Boost week + 10% Boost after ESC-A Falz Mother battle ?
    Raid bonus from Mama and Papa is for grinding NTs and rings not sure about units and OTs though.

This may be an oddly specific question, but I'm looking at buying a laptop that uses Intel HD 620 graphics, and I'm wondering how well it'll run PSO2.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular graphics setup? I was able to find benchmarks for the 520, and the 610, but not the 620. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    This may be an oddly specific question, but I'm looking at buying a laptop that uses Intel HD 620 graphics, and I'm wondering how well it'll run PSO2.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular graphics setup? I was able to find benchmarks for the 520, and the 610, but not the 620. Thanks in advance!
    If it helps, I was able to run PSO2 on a Surface Pro 1st Gen with very low settings.

If it helps, I was able to run PSO2 on a Surface Pro 1st Gen with very low settings.
    It's good to know I should be able to play it, but I was hoping someone out there would have more specific details of how well it ran on the Intel HD 620. I'm hoping for a good framerate at 1920x1080.

It's good to know I should be able to play it, but I was hoping someone out there would have more specific details of how well it ran on the Intel HD 620. I'm hoping for a good framerate at 1920x1080.
    Hope that's not you're main PC for gaming.

Also reup for me.
    my bad I was thinking of upslotting to 7's but pure junk 100%s will still get a full transfer from 5->6 during boost 10% week and no i wasnt referring to boost "day" because i dont do my serious affixes on 5% days

40% Boost item + 10% Boost day + 10% Boost after ESC-A Falz Mother battle ?
    Mother+Deus boost only increase NT Grind Great Success and Unit grind rate. You haven't been on in awhile (i guess?) but this kept consistently flying around that you got a 20% affix boost which would make no sense since Sega has 10%s thrown behind event panels

Raid bonus from Mama and Papa is for grinding NTs and rings not sure about units and OTs though.
    Rings arent effected by the boost if i remember and OT's arent either

expect to run on low setting via window mode, as much as it is a meme, lol gaming laptops. consider a desktop though since laptops from what i hear (and experienced) from friends and teammates are always suffering from heat, performance, etc.

if your doing it because of school/business, expect to play on low settings still