Page 4357 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 335738574257430743474354435543564357435843594360436744074457 ... LastLast
Results 43,561 to 43,570 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    1.are you saying that if I had ranked S the mother S before ,i would automatically get the title?

2. I did the ranks S before they fixed the mother amd deus trigger then

so all in all does it still count or do I have to do eveeything again?
    Assuming they don't make any new titles you would have it as soon as it is implemented. Otherwise, yes you'd need to do it again.

How does critical hit chance work? My GU/HU build SHOULD be critting 100% of the time as long as I am close to whatever I am hitting, but this isn't the case. I've got 50% from Zero Range Crit, 25% from Fury Crit, 5% base chance, and 20% from a maxed C Strike Shoot ring. Not to mention I also have an extra 12% crit from my S:3. Even with all of this I still see the occasional normal hit in close range. Does S Roll Arts not benefit from the ring or something? Or are crit chances not additive?

Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    How does critical hit chance work? My GU/HU build SHOULD be critting 100% of the time as long as I am close to whatever I am hitting, but this isn't the case. I've got 50% from Zero Range Crit, 25% from Fury Crit, 5% base chance, and 20% from a maxed C Strike Shoot ring. Not to mention I also have an extra 12% crit from my S:3. Even with all of this I still see the occasional normal hit in close range. Does S Roll Arts not benefit from the ring or something? Or are crit chances not additive?
    It’s additive. It’s just zero range crit screwing you over... the distance for it is like literally half a (melee) step distance.

I think I have asked this before but I forgot: Is crit calculated to above 100% and then reduced to 100% or not? I'm asking because S4: Mysterious Strike (Reduce Critical Hit Rate by 50% and increase the power of Critical Hits by 6%) sounds quite good if a player can have 100% crit chance even after the 50% reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I think I have asked this before but I forgot: Is crit calculated to above 100% and then reduced to 100% or not? I'm asking because S4: Mysterious Strike (Reduce Critical Hit Rate by 50% and increase the power of Critical Hits by 6%) sounds quite good if a player can have 100% crit chance even after the 50% reduction.
    Yes. I’ve used it on braver who reaches 125% crit rate. It becomes 75% crit rate with mysterious strike.

Does SEGA provide manual patch for large patch updates?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Does SEGA provide manual patch for large patch updates?
    -maintenance starts
    -later on tomorrow during that long 15hr maintenance the patch will be released
    -start game and it will prompt to download (or auto download)
    -what time idk but try and get it started before maintenance ends since you do have a time when it starts and ends
    -enjoy game
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    -maintenance starts
    -what time idk but try and get it started before maintenance ends since you do have a time when it starts and ends
    -enjoy game
    Lets hope nothing goes wrong and that no E-maint is needed

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    -maintenance starts
    -enjoy game
    that didn't really answered my question.
    The reason why I'm asking is because I have limited internet connection at home which the speed is also that bad, I was planning to visit my friends house just so I can download if an actual manual patch exist. I'm not even at home when the maintenance starts and ends, and I might also be away from home for a few more hours cause I have work.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    that didn't really answered my question.
    The reason why I'm asking is because I have limited internet connection at home which the speed is also that bad, I was planning to visit my friends house just so I can download if an actual manual patch exist. I'm not even at home when the maintenance starts and ends, and I might also be away from home for a few more hours cause I have work.
    How fast or slow is your speed