Page 4429 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 342939294329437944194426442744284429443044314432443944794529 ... LastLast
Results 44,281 to 44,290 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Being using boost drinks for long time now and I never noticed until recently that the secondary stat always changes. ( been taking power drinks for the main damage bonus mostly )

My problem: I being recently switched to the PP boost drink because of the secondary factor that says : PP restore up. However , I do notice that the stuff always changes and my build playstyle relies on PP reocvery. Just how the fuck do I solve this fucking problem jeez. Never had this problem until tonight. ( The fuck is this )

if its going to be like this then I need a way around the PP recovery without the drink.
    You have two options:
    1. Just keep re-buying the drink until you get the desired secondary effect (you can now do this without having to abandon a quest/switch blocks).
    2. Get Premium, and use Premium Drink; for Photon Drink, it always has +10% PA Damage Up and +15% PP recovery.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 15, 2019 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It's pretty much damage done. Some modifiers include dying, activating Dark Blast (or it ending), using Hunter's War Cry, having Hate Accumulation Increase or Reduction from campship drink etc.

Compound is a burst ability. If used when an enemy has just spawned, it means you deal a lot more damage initially to them than other players manage in the same timeframe. So the enemy targets you, exactly because you have dealt more damage to them.
    Yeah that makes sense. I tend to die often because I compound early and I just get focused to the ends of the world. I guess I'll have to gauge the situation and find for myself if it's safe to compound or not. Kinda sucks that I'll have to stint my play a bit but so be it. At least I can say I'm doing damage!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You have two options:
    1. Just keep re-buying the drink until you get the desired secondary effect (you can now do this without having to abandon a quest/switch blocks).
    2. Get Premium, and use Premium Drink; for Photon Drink, it always has +10% PA Damage Up and +15% PP recovery.
    he only plays hero. he shouldn't even be using photon drink, but good luck telling him that...

and my game is always crashing whenever I turn off my bluetooth headset. Like the game just crashes
    Messing with sound settings will 100% crash the game especially plugging something in or whatnot from my experience. Just don't do it if you can avoid that.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Gets angry when people give him suggestions because we're not Sega, can't figure out basic menu interactions

Checks out.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    he only plays hero. he shouldn't even be using photon drink, but good luck telling him that...
    again why sometimes i hate posting here. Send me another flame warning.

Yeah, I have to seem to follow what you say. yeah fuck you
    mirandul blocked

mirandul blocked
    WAAA FUCK YOU MY TMG MAIN HERO IS TOP DEEPS REEE YOURE NOT THE DEVELOPERS!! MY WORD IS LAW!!

its no wonder you've been kicked from teams constantly and why people cant deal with this same attitude you gave them there and to the people here on psow. dont matter tho since you cant read my post and Mods delete this shit anyways
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    Messing with sound settings will 100% crash the game especially plugging something in or whatnot from my experience. Just don't do it if you can avoid that.
    that bad huh. oh well

While discussing campship drinks, what are the "recommended" options? Also are there specific best options depending on class/playstyle?
    - Shifta only for EXP buff? (keys)
    - Deband only for RDR buff? (EQs with single runs)
    - Guts only for Meseta buff? (old XQs)
    - PP only for PA Damage buff?
    - Random only for Weakpoint buff? (cutting edge content)

mirandul blocked
    no, it's because you do not understand why people say what they say. hero relies on normal attacks for an enormous portion of damage (including counters). PA drink does NOT boost them, so you do less, especially if you are a TMG main hero. you should only use shifta or random weak drink.