Page 4430 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 343039304330438044204427442844294430443144324433444044804530 ... LastLast
Results 44,291 to 44,300 of 46801

For me it goes like this:
    Shifta is default option, Random with Weak for boss type EQs where I know I can match element easily (PD, Deus/Mother) and PP with PA up effect when I'm playing classes that are PA heavy (Ranger, bow BrPh) or to hit a certain PP threshold (like Phantom when I was below 200pp),
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    While discussing campship drinks, what are the "recommended" options? Also are there specific best options depending on class/playstyle?
    - Shifta only for EXP buff? (keys)
    - Deband only for RDR buff? (EQs with single runs)
    - Guts only for Meseta buff? (old XQs)
    - PP only for PA Damage buff?
    - Random only for Weakpoint buff? (cutting edge content)
    Shifta has the pp cost reduction buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    For me it goes like this:
    Shifta is default option, Random with Weak for boss type EQs where I know I can match element easily (PD, Deus/Mother) and PP with PA up effect when I'm playing classes that are PA heavy (Ranger, bow BrPh) or to hit a certain PP threshold (like Phantom when I was below 200pp),
    just to clarify matching element isn't enough for weak drink to proc, that's only for techs. melee/ranged damage do not work this way.

Thanks for the clarif, actually had no idea whether it worked or not for range/melee damage aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    How to do this CO
    Talk to all of the Veteran ARKS NPCs (the trainers) in the gate area.

The fine print says it won't work through Google Play or Apple. Are you using those services when attempting to do this?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by a silver king View Post
    Is there a way to use line pay for this campaign outside japan? I get a line pay unsupported error when trying to load it from line.
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/24389/
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The fine print says it won't work through Google Play or Apple. Are you using those services when attempting to do this?
    I'm willing to bet that just like certain Line stickers, it needs a Japanese Line account to use Line Pay for this promotion. I can verify this later, as I also have a separate Line account set up for Japanese sticker purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I'm willing to bet that just like certain Line stickers, it needs a Japanese Line account to use Line Pay for this promotion. I can verify this later, as I also have a separate Line account set up for Japanese sticker purchases.
    Linepay is locked with your phone number, so you'll need a japanese phone number to use it, unlike line sticker, which can be purchased with a account that is made with email+facebook, and using a VPN to change your region to buy or gift to main account.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Linepay is locked with your phone number, so you'll need a japanese phone number to use it, unlike line sticker, which can be purchased with a account that is made with email+facebook, and using a VPN to change your region to buy or gift to main account.
    I will verify this statement. The account needs to be Japanese, as I tried with my Canadian account and it just said this isn't even acceptable, but as soon as I use my Japanese account, I do get the option to complete the transaction with Linepay.