Page 4331 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333138314231428143214328432943304331433243334334434143814431 ... LastLast
Results 43,301 to 43,310 of 46801

Kril > I used White Canvas back in the day but this goes way back. For games (limited editions etc) I was using... Play Asia? I also got webmoney cards from them. That was a while ago too.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

hi, I'm coming back to pso2 after a 6 months break, and have a few quick questions if you guys don't mind answering them. I wasn't here for the 85 -> 90 cap increase so i'm wondering if some things (the meta) has changed:

1. is GuFi still meta? (if yes, then i'll go for Atra TMG EX; my character currently has the "regular/un-upgraded" Atra TMG)
    2. for RaHu, the "to-go-to" Assault Rifle is still Atra Rifle Ex for its S4 potential, right? or would Light-Stream Assault Riffle be better. (For Launcher my character still has the Yas400FJ -> which I think I'll aim for LightStream Launcher when i start playing again)

I'm still sporting the bode unit set on my GuFi/RaHu character, and as far as i understand that should still be okay, which mean i can get all that lightstream units for when i also play FiHu.

Thanks.

Edit: Austere Shooter NT doesn't sound so bad either for an Assault Rifle (Darkness Ward)
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Mar 19, 2019 at 03:14 AM.

anyone whose been playing for a while got an estimate on the length of time it takes for stuff to see revivals in the scratches? interested in a hairstyle i missed out on. I'll be be able to get one ticket maybe, but I want it for my entire account so ill probably buy a second one when its cheaper if it sees a return to the scratch.

i can't decide to pick TD for my alt char (assuming i'm only stay in 14*), currently i have;

- Apprentice Grudge Omega
    - Celestial Obsessxion
    - Ares Kaiser-NT

My previous Atlas TD affix were using S1: Skilled Strike, S2: Wise Skill 2, S3: Skilled strike (cheapest combination possible).

So if i use Apprentice Grudge Omega (1297 raw atk), i'll have:
    +13% From potential +4% From S3 = 17% total + 4% if i'm willing to sell my legs for skilled strike 2(is this calculation even correct?)

If i use Celestial (1386 raw atk):
    +10% from potential +4% From S3 + 3% From S1 = 17% Total + 4% if i uh..

If i use Ares (1275 raw atk):
    +13% from potential +4% From S3 + 3% From S1 = 20% Total, +4% if i invest in expensive on S2, and +4% from Helix PB

I know ares is conditional because it took time to fill the PB, but i think filling PB is easy for current XH content. my crit rate isn't really a problem because on my prebuilt DO party / raid party there's always my friend which run Te/Hu and Bo/Hu.

which one from those 3 are the best options? thank you in advance for advices

td is ppish type and it's normal atks have very low pp rec with no lb. you will need extra pp rec to play competively. keeping ur atra (ex or not) with at least a cursed rad + s4 vamp is the best dps/ezlife wise atm. you won't have to shift unless it's fatal + free pp when getting hits (can even ez double ur rotations with some bosses like persona...) + no need to time PA guard point. or you can go like fote with ceres with blue ocean + 1/2 cursed rad (i haven't tested if blue ocean works with lb or not and it requires automate tree + good hp/def tho). but i think it's a better way than atk affixes then wasting time on td shift actions
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Mar 19, 2019 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    hi, I'm coming back to pso2 after a 6 months break, and have a few quick questions if you guys don't mind answering them. I wasn't here for the 85 -> 90 cap increase so i'm wondering if some things (the meta) has changed:

1. is GuFi still meta? (if yes, then i'll go for Atra TMG EX; my character currently has the "regular/un-upgraded" Atra TMG)
    2. for RaHu, the "to-go-to" Assault Rifle is still Atra Rifle Ex for its S4 potential, right? or would Light-Stream Assault Riffle be better. (For Launcher my character still has the Yas400FJ -> which I think I'll aim for LightStream Launcher when i start playing again)

I'm still sporting the bode unit set on my GuFi/RaHu character, and as far as i understand that should still be okay, which mean i can get all that lightstream units for when i also play FiHu.

Thanks.

Edit: Austere Shooter NT doesn't sound so bad either for an Assault Rifle (Darkness Ward)
    1. Yes gu/fi still meta and top but its not like everyone and their mother is playing gu/fi, if you check bumps player survey on classes youll see its on the lower end of most played

2. Ya its S4 still is along with SSAs that suit your playstyle (like getting hit gives you pp for example). Majority of Ra/Hu's Ive seen use Atra Rifle EX and Lightstream launcher

Bode/Izane are still good units and since you already know Lightstream are top and something you can work towards
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    anyone whose been playing for a while got an estimate on the length of time it takes for stuff to see revivals in the scratches? interested in a hairstyle i missed out on. I'll be be able to get one ticket maybe, but I want it for my entire account so ill probably buy a second one when its cheaper if it sees a return to the scratch.
    Depending on certain things (like if it is a Holiday themed scratch), hairstyle revivals can come between 6 months to a year along with a recolor of their original outfit. Sometimes, though, some hairstyles don't get revivals with their recolor releases, and then occassionally you might see them in the special revival scratches like we had this week. There are also the occasional collaboration items that never get a revival.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 19, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

*snippet*
    Thanks, Kril.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and those were just the answers I was hoping for. Thanks.

*Side Note*

After having not logged into PSO2 once for over 6 months, I was greeted by random JP player who started whispering and calling my character onee-san upon logging in. *Ship 4* This happened like an hour before maintenance. LULZ, super weird but whatevs...

I guess I'll take that as a good sign... LULZ...

So, I am also in the "coming back from long hiatus" place and am a bit lost on how to progress.

I have two main characters:

Alessandra (81 FI/ 80 HU currently) has an Atra twin dagger +35, a Ray double saber +35, and a God Hand NT +35, along with a Fornis gunslash +32.

Katarin (GU 81/HU 80) currently has a Valkyrie R25S +35 and an Aura rifle +35.

Both have 12* units: Katarin has two Thunder units and a Milkatty, and Alessandra has an Astral rear, I forget which arm, and a Peppacatty which is about to be repaced with an Austrology I got from Persona EQ yesterday (as soon as I can afford to affix it).

This gear just does not get the job done in new content. What I am not sure of is which upgrades I should be seeking for each weapon. Obviously the upcoming campaign presents the opportunity to obtain an Atlas Ex, but I am not sure which weapon I should use that on, and I need to replace my 13*'s with 14*'s pronto.

Advice would be appreciated.

EDIT: I should add, Alessandra is my first priority as I seem to be a better FI than I am a GU. I'm just not precise enough to get the most out of GU, but I do seem to have the reflexes to be a successful FI.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Mar 19, 2019 at 02:57 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Thanks, Kril.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and those were just the answers I was hoping for. Thanks.

*Side Note*

After having not logged into PSO2 once for over 6 months, I was greeted by random JP player who started whispering and calling my character onee-san upon logging in. *Ship 4* This happened like an hour before maintenance. LULZ, super weird but whatevs...

I guess I'll take that as a good sign... LULZ...
    Ive had some JP players the past couple of weeks bug me about my characters style while i was afk saying its cute etc but i just never responded to them because ehh it was kinda odd but ya my only weird thing thats happened for me lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    So, I am also in the "coming back from long hiatus" place and am a bit lost on how to progress.

I have two main characters:

Alessandra (81 FI/ 80 HU currently) has an Atra twin dagger +35, a Ray double saber +35, and a God Hand NT +35, along with a Fornis gunslash +32.

Katarin (GU 81/HU 80) currently has a Valkyrie R25S +35 and an Aura rifle +35.

Both have 12* units: Katarin has two Thunder units and a Milkatty, and Alessandra has an Astral rear, I forget which arm, and a Peppacatty which is about to be repaced with an Austrology I got from Persona EQ yesterday (as soon as I can afford to affix it).

This gear just does not get the job done in new content. What I am not sure of is which upgrades I should be seeking for each weapon. Obviously the upcoming campaign presents the opportunity to obtain an Atlas Ex, but I am not sure which weapon I should use that on, and I need to replace my 13*'s with 14*'s pronto.

Advice would be appreciated.

EDIT: I should add, Alessandra is my first priority as I seem to be a better FI than I am a GU. I'm just not precise enough to get the most out of GU, but I do seem to have the reflexes to be a successful FI.
    For Fi/Hu: Atra DS EX >Atra TDs EX (TDs not nearly a priority because theyre rarely used unless its your preferred playstyle) > Gear Experience because Knuckles in general are still not in a good place (deals the least DPS of the 3) atm and Gear Experiences niche helps alleviate it.

Gu/Hu: either Atra or Lightstream or Austere NT, totally up to you just remember Gu/Hu will not do as much damage with S Roll Arts than Gu/Fi because of JA conditions from skill and stances on HU .

I highly suggest you try and look for Bode during this weeks EF boost week and any Lumiere/mats you can get along with possible Bode drops. Of course run every Persona EQ you can for the best units in game
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 19, 2019 at 05:18 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers