Page 3765 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2765326536653715375537623763376437653766376737683775381538654265 ... LastLast
Results 37,641 to 37,650 of 46801
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So... 13* weapon tekking. What's the best way to go about it? For example, I find a 13* launcher untekked. Now, I have an ice one from CFs and 12* Lightning and Dark launchers. Been picking lightning for any I find since that's the weaker of those two. However, I now have two different 13* launchers, neither at 60 element (one's 20-something and the other's 40-something.) Should I just... level one of these and use it despite the element not being 60? Keep untekking 13* launchers as lightning in the hopes I get another duplicate of these two so I can max the element? Start doing some dark ones?

I don't really have this problem with my rifles since I'll be untekking those as fire, given I have light and wind from CFs.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    No more additional bonus as far as I know
    Thank you.
    Is there now any reason left to get Wind Mastery other than purely for fun (and Zandion)? It doesn't feel like Wind Mastery is really that much stronger than say light even during yamato.

Hi there, is the Ship Transfer option free or is it a chargeable service? Lastly where can one find it?
    Last edited by A total stranger; Jul 27, 2017 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A total stranger View Post
    Hi there, is the Ship Transfer option free or is it a chargeable service? Lastly how can I find it?
    It's a paid service, 700 AC per move, only moving you during maint and only carrying stuffs that's on your character and in their character storage. You request that through character select.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    is there any way to rewatch the cutscenes from the beggining of ep5 to the end of chapter 0? i skipped everything fast ebcause i though i would be able to rewatch it later when AIDA translated it but i cannot find an option to do so anywhere :C
    I did the same as you and got the same fear after! But yes in the EP5 quest section there's a choice list on top, untranslated yet
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Does maintenance always last as long as scheduled, or do they sometimes bring the game back up early if they're done?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Does maintenance always last as long as scheduled, or do they sometimes bring the game back up early if they're done?
    It can be up earlier than what is scheduled or it could be extended.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Depends on what maintenance is for, really.
    A normal one can easily end 30 minutes early, while emergency ones can vary as to whether they end early or need to be extended.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Yes, first EQ after maintenance is Yamato! Too bad it's at 10, but oh well. More work on my weapons!!!
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    It can be up earlier than what is scheduled or it could be extended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Depends on what maintenance is for, really.
    A normal one can easily end 30 minutes early, while emergency ones can vary as to whether they end early or need to be extended.
    Sounds like I shouldn't hold out any hope of playing tonight, then.

Normally I wouldn't care, but it started just as I got home and it'll be midnight here when its due to be done :/ haven't had a chance to play properly since last week.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.