Page 4546 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354640464446449645364543454445454546454745484549455645964646 ... LastLast
Results 45,451 to 45,460 of 46801

Thanks. TBH no idea what the point of that potential is then XD

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks. TBH no idea what the point of that potential is then XD
    just increase the range of how many stuff you can hit with normal attacks .

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Didn't the last DoA-X game simply didn't even come out in the west? I'm sure the game never came out in the west so people had to import the game if they wanted to play it.
    Not really the same thing with PSO2 as until the news that popped up that it's finally getting released in NA, people thought it was never going to come out.

Not sure if that's a good example because I think the people complaining about DoA was around the time the game was expected to come out in the west. Which would coincide with PSO2NA where people complaining now as it's now coming to the west.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
    https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/u...ntial-backlash

you would have had to have ordered it from play-asia or somewhere else to play it but it basically came down to a vocal minority prior to making the company not want to release it to the West. Im only linking one article, i dont feel like digging for more or filtering out the ones with PC, Sexism etc motives.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/u...ntial-backlash

you would have had to have ordered it from play-asia or somewhere else to play it but it basically came down to a vocal minority prior to making the company not want to release it to the West. Im only linking one article, i dont feel like digging for more or filtering out the ones with PC, Sexism etc motives.
    Yeah but what I meant was they were planning on releasing it on all but because of the ones complaining they just decided to only release it in the East.
    I knew about the whole Play-Asia thing, as I recall I think the SEA version was in English so they could've gotten that version.

PSO2 was soft-canceled in the west release until the announcement late last year so those same vocal minority wouldn't been following the news of PSO2 as they didn't need to whine about it. Now that it's coming out, they can easily whine.

Can you use Catalyst Receptor while making a catalyst?
    E.g. I want to create a reverie catalyst fodder to make mana reverie and in the pool I have a weapon with catalyst receptor, will that raise reverie catalyst's success rate to 100% or do I need to actually have a finished reverie catalyst affixed to one of the fodders for the affix rate to be 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Can you use Catalyst Receptor while making a catalyst?
    E.g. I want to create a reverie catalyst fodder to make mana reverie and in the pool I have a weapon with catalyst receptor, will that raise reverie catalyst's success rate to 100% or do I need to actually have a finished reverie catalyst affixed to one of the fodders for the affix rate to be 100%?
    You need a catalyst on one of your fodders in order for the receptor to make it 100%.

How does Et sub compare for Gunner vs hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    How does Et sub compare for Gunner vs hunter?
    Hu sub: 1.77x (1.33x for s-roll)
    Et sub: 1.72x (1.3x for s-roll)

Aka, you lose damage and gunner's ideal method of healing just to be slightly more tanky. Mind you, TMG stance ring is a thing.

does the ultimate boosters drops on the LQ? so far it didnt for me and a friend needs them for his liberate weapon

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does the ultimate boosters drops on the LQ? so far it didnt for me and a friend needs them for his liberate weapon
    I think in the LQ and some EQs can drop 1 or 2 boosters if you're lucky.
    You have a better chance of just doing some quick AQs in a loop to get photon boosters that way and convert 90 into 1 ultimate booster.